We got the real deal here, boys....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My good old buddy @crackedback hooked me up with one of his headlight relay harnesses. Lemmie tell you boys, we gotta real professional here and that ain't no joke. I've done a few of these type conversions and I am here to tell you this is by FAR the best harness I have used. Fair price for a fantastic product. But then, when you deal with somebody that has integrity, that's what you get. Thanks Rob, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
GOOD Quality easy to set up and makes driving at night a lot safer, and just to throw it in as well a real gentleman to deal with.

I have bought body panels from crackedback and he sure knows how to keep it simple and get it done. :)

I wonder if he has a way to make a setup for a 70 Charger. I tried to put headlight relays in 5 or 6 years ago but the headlight doors and lamps got all wacky. I later learned it was unique to the 70 model and the headlight relay the factory used.

I got a factory B body power window setup I'm gonna need to use aftermarket relays for.....

Sounds like a must do deal, thank you RRR, I may look into doing this myself :thumbsup:

I wonder if he has a way to make a setup for a 70 Charger. I tried to put headlight relays in 5 or 6 years ago but the headlight doors and lamps got all wacky. I later learned it was unique to the 70 model and the headlight relay the factory used.

You should be able to do them the same as any other Mopar of this era. The problem with headlights is that the power for headlights (originally) comes off the ammeter circuit, the MAD fix thing, so THAT can be low on voltage already

After that the power goes through the headlight switch, through the dimmer switch, and THROUGH THE BULKHEAD to the high or low beams so there's voltage drop X 3 more

So break the high and low beam wiring in the engine bay. Feed the bulkhead ends to relay coils, feed the headlight end to the relay contacts, and run a power feed to the other half of the relay contacts through a nice be wire and breaker

The relay/ motor wiring is fed separately through grommets in the firewall, it is not such a big problem

Thanks RRR. I appreciate the great review and the comments from those that have dealt with me in the past and hopefully future. I have a mantra that I only sell customers items that I would be proud to put on my own car.

Made a phone call last night at 7pm troubleshooting a kit for a car. One wire was hooked up incorrectly, fixed with a 5 minute tech phone call. Just part of the service when you buy from me. Where else are you going to get someone that build an item and will tech it at that time of day on a Saturday. I really have to find things to do on my Saturday evenings!!! :)

I try to provide a solid product, that is a bit overkill for a great price. Thanks again to everyone that has purchased a kit from me, I truly appreciate your patronage. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I got a factory B body power window setup I'm gonna need to use aftermarket relays for.....

@YY1

I build a relay set up for power windows. Same deal only Bosch/tyco relays, no Chinese stuff. Window fly up and down with a kit and the expensive OEM switches don't get fried.

Thanks RRR. I appreciate the great review and the comments from those that have dealt with me in the past and hopefully future. I have a mantra that I only sell customers items that I would be proud to put on my own car.

Made a phone call last night at 7pm troubleshooting a kit for a car. One wire was hooked up incorrectly, fixed with a 5 minute tech phone call. Just part of the service when you buy from me. Where else are you going to get someone that build an item and will tech it at that time of day on a Saturday. I really have to find things to do on my Saturday evenings!!! :)

I try to provide a solid product, that is a bit overkill for a great price. Thanks again to everyone that has purchased a kit from me, I truly appreciate your patronage. :thumbsup:
Do you have a list of your services? I may interested in the future.

-
Back