We have a new car for the wife!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Well out of the ashes we had with the house. We have been able to get a new house. And now with the fact that we don't have a house payment. A new car.
Here it is. A 2012 Charger. V6, 8 speed automatic. Were pulling 31 mpg on the way back from the dealer. 60 mile trip. It's going to be the wife's year round car. Cant wait to take a long trip with it.

Attachments

• 2013-10-05_16-51-49_643.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 463
Great looking charger. What wheels are on it? any close up pics of the wheels?

It actually looks nice with those wheels and that black stripe.

How does the V6 run.
I had heard they will run with earlier HEMI cars.
I'm thinking about the V6 & 8-speed auto on her next 300.
That 30MPG is very tempting.

300 HP 30 MPG.

Hmmm.....

Looks Good. Better than having a new wife for the car, I'm sure!

Nice car! Why no hemi?

Brian nice car looks really nice.

Don't worry Chucky we all know you're a ricer at heart.
evilsmile.gif

Very nice, Brian. Congrats. Hope yall are enjoying the new house too.

got an 11 charger for my wife, I feel like the v6 puts out about the same power as my 360 in the cuda... we love ours congrats.

My wife drives one aslo. V6 8 speed. they run really good. and 31 mpg is awsome. she loves hers.

We really didn't need the Hemi. The V6 pulls great from a stop. Must be the gearing.
Was looking more for the mileage, than the horse power. But the salesman said it was almost 300 hp. I thought right, but it runs great. This way Cheryl won't get into to much trouble. Yeah right. On the way home from the dealership she hits 90 passing
on the interstate.
Wheels are the base alloy with a vinyl decal on the spokes to give it the look of dual spokes.
Now what you think for a rear spoiler. Xenon makes a duck tail like the old T/A spoilers. We really like that.
Not really into the look of a factory spoiler. Looks like a 2x4 to me. Warped!
Oh by the way. We got a extended warranty. As long as we own it. Almost bumper to bumper for 2300 bucks. If we keep it
as long as our Dakota R/T, 12 years. It will more than pay for itself.

A big congratulations Briankaplan :cheers: I bet your wife and you are very happy with the Charger :eek:ccasion:
I have heard from a friend that has the V6 auto and said it runs real good and like you said over 30 mpg with a 300 hp engine :tongue9: So I guess it's true =D> enjoy that cool ride and yes! you are going to enjoy the road trip :cheers: my first time ever to ride in the new charger was with Small block (Bill Stone) to go pick Victoria up :D

We really didn't need the Hemi. The V6 pulls great from a stop. Must be the gearing. Was looking more for the mileage, than the horse power. But the salesman said it was almost 300 hp. I thought right, but it runs great. This way Cheryl won't get into to much trouble. Yeah right. On the way home from the dealership she hits 90 passing on the interstate. Wheels are the base alloy with a vinyl decal on the spokes to give it the look of dual spokes. Now what you think for a rear spoiler. Xenon makes a duck tail like the old T/A spoilers. We really like that. Not really into the look of a factory spoiler. Looks like a 2x4 to me. Warped! Oh by the way. We got a extended warranty. As long as we own it. Almost bumper to bumper for 2300 bucks. If we keep it as long as our Dakota R/T, 12 years. It will more than pay for itself.
nice! My friend Keith said his 11 wasn't much of a tire turner, but it would certainly move out of its own way! I love the way the chargers look

My cousin has one and it has been very dependable so far, no issues and it has 60K on it.

Nice car Brian! So glad to see things are working out well for you guys moving forward...:thumleft:.

Them decals kinda give the wheels a retro flair. Cool.

-
Back