We Lost A Cat Today

-
Thanks man. And then we got assholes in another thread talkin about shootin cats with darts and feedin um antifreeze. I just had to close the thread and walk away or I wouldda got banned. Awful sorry for your losses.
Probably better that I don't go into that thread, I cannot abide any form of animal cruelty, and I tend to get extremely pissed at those who find it amusing.

Yeah, there is a few things I'd like to say to. The hell with it. They are weak cowardly individuals. There are so many ways of dealing with critters that don't involve hurting or killing them.

Probably better that I don't go into that thread, I cannot abide any form of animal cruelty, and I tend to get extremely pissed at those who find it amusing.
They all know we lost a cat and yet they feel the need to post pictures of cats torn in half, half cats layin in the yard....all the while I'm sure they're snickerin behind the screen. Not somethin I would do to them.

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Rob.
He was more than that. To all of us. His son, Scamp, has been really depressed and just lethargic. His "woman", Pixel is the same way. Billy was the instigator with running fits and got them all playing together and runnin all over the house. Now that's gone. They aren't doing anything. Scamp has been really close to Kitty taking her every step, because he knows something's wrong. They all do. It's funny that even in their grief, they're trying to comfort and console us. Animals give their love so unconditionally. It's amazing to see.

He was more than that. To all of us. His son, Scamp, has been really depressed and just lethargic. His "woman", Pixel is the same way. Billy was the instigator with running fits and got them all playing together and runnin all over the house. Now that's gone. They aren't doing anything. Scamp has been really close to Kitty taking her every step, because he knows something's wrong. They all do. It's funny that even in their grief, they're trying to comfort and console us. Animals give their love so unconditionally. It's amazing to see.
I know that feeling all too well. It's not just an emotional feeling of absence, but you can physically feel the void they left. It's painful and doesn't seem fair sometimes, but they enrich our lives in ways nothing else can.

Animals are given something extra in their souls, sometimes I feel like they've evolved emotionally beyond what we're capable of "seeing."

Sorry for your loss, it’s never easy.
My ring camera caught two coyotes after a small dog a few weeks ago…fortunately he got away from them by slipping through a gate

They all know we lost a cat and yet they feel the need to post pictures of cats torn in half, half cats layin in the yard....all the while I'm sure they're snickerin behind the screen. Not somethin I would do to them.
Sorry man, that's some f'ing horseshit, people like that ain't worth pissin' on if their on fire.
Karma will find them.

-
Back