We lost a Comic/movie legend today.

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just saw on Facebook that Marvel’s Stan Lee died at the ripe ole age of 95. Never was into comics myself but the Marvel movies are some of my favorites.

Oh dang! I liked that guy. He was funny as heck!

RIP Stan! Thanks for the fun stuff!

I did like the comic books a bit when I was younger. I’m not this huge fan to make comic con and state crazy facts that happened in the comic books and etc...

Let’s face it, it’s entertaining to read them, watch the films and escape reality for a little while and this, for me and I would imagine many, the right stuff to do it with.

Again! R.I.P. Mr. Stan Lee You will be missed!

Always collected the old Spiderman comics when I was a kid(still got them)
I would always buy the 20 yr old ones.
A legend for sure.
RIP Stan

The Marvel comic books were a huge influence on me as an artist when I was a kid. To this day, I still find myself doing images inspired by them. Rest In Peace Stan...and thanks.

851A8FBF-5D23-48FD-9CE2-895E6A0BED04.jpeg

BF2F1963-077D-4DDF-AB4A-C0AEFA43BDB9.jpeg

my condolences rest in piece . the 60's cartoon was my favorite when I was a kid I watched it every Saturday morning 9am and still do now on you tube .

Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko...

They made Marvel, Marvel.

The First Family of comics, the Fantastic Four, the relatable teenager, Spider-Man, the outcast heroes, the X-Men and the Hulk.

There was the Marvel method that took Timely comics and made them Marvel, leaving DC is the dust soon enough.

Rip,mr Lee
Always enjoyed watching for your cameo appearances in the movies.

R.I.P. Stan. What a legend.
Thanks for making a positive mpact on my life and the lives of millions.

C0A9F214-9480-41BE-9828-2DEE4428DF33.jpeg

-
Back