We Lost a member yesterday BB-Dave RIP

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We lost a great person yesterday, so young too.
I got the phone call that no one wants to get. Dave's wife called me last night telling that Dave (BB-Dave) passed away unexpectedly today.
He was a great friend of mine. Sorry I am at a loss of words. Great family man, Loved Mopars - especially 1969 Barracuda Notchbacks. He ran the 440 M code 'Cuda registry. He will be greatly missed. RIP Dave Goodwin BB-Dave.

When the obituary goes out I will attach it.
View David Goodwin's Obituaries on on poughkeepsiejournal.com and share memories

Attached are picture's of a couple of his cars.

fullsizeoutput_1e2d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e30.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1e2f.jpeg

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear that. I registered 2 cars with him a long time ago.

Thats awful. He posted regularly on here, I always loved seeing pictures his Cudas on here. Thanks for postilng them. Rest in peace sir.

Very sad news. Condolences to his family & friends :( He's been elevated to Legendary Member status here on FABO

BB-Dave

Always sad to hear of anyone from here passing, even if you really dont know them... its still like losing a brother. Condolences to his family. RIP Dave

Dammit, sorry to read Dave. He was a wealth of knowledge on cudas and enjoyed reading his posts. Always drooled over pics he posted.
My condolences to all affected.

Very Sorry to hear this. Rest in Peace Dave.. Prayers for the Family

It's a sad day when we lose one of our Mopar family. We are all brothers in arms.

Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed.

-
Back