Weather Stripping?

-

coalman

Reaction score
Any recommendation's for above, for the roof side rails 1966 Dart. Thank you

DO you have any pics of the weather stripping you are wondering about? Im about to do mine as well on my 66 Dart.
Rod

DO you have any pics of the weather stripping you are wondering about? Im about to do mine as well on my 66 Dart.
Rod
I don't but it is in the shop manual page 612 Fig. 35. Thanks

Any recommendation's for above, for the roof side rails 1966 Dart. Thank you

Don't really know what you are asking? Does it exist? What do you need? Where should you get it? Please clarify.....

If you're wondering where to get it, there are many places that carry it. I got mine from a member/vendor over on forbbodiesonly that goes by 69bfan. I thought he was a member on here to, but did a search on here and didn't find him. He is from Restoration Parts & Materials (RPM) and is a good guy to work with.

If you can't find him on here, go to FBBO and do a search for "69bfan". I believe he is out of Ohio. They had a huge tent at Mopar Nationals in Columbus. I picked up all my weatherstripping for my Charger, and some stuff for my Barracuda.

Don't really know what you are asking? Does it exist? What do you need? Where should you get it? Please clarify.....

If you're wondering where to get it, there are many places that carry it. I got mine from a member/vendor over on forbbodiesonly that goes by 69bfan. I thought he was a member on here to, but did a search on here and didn't find him. He is from Restoration Parts & Materials (RPM) and is a good guy to work with.

If you can't find him on here, go to FBBO and do a search for "69bfan". I believe he is out of Ohio. They had a huge tent at Mopar Nationals in Columbus. I picked up all my weatherstripping for my Charger, and some stuff for my Barracuda.

Thanks, all of above, been looking, all I have seen is for 67 and newer...

You might also contact Steele Rubber. I was just watching My Classic Car last weekend and they had a rep from Steele Rubber on there saying that they custom print catalogs for people based on their individual cars for all the parts they offer. They also have a bunch of universal options for weather-stripping in case they don't carry what you need.

I just did a quick search for a '66 Dart Hardtop and a bunch of parts came up. I didn't see roof rail seals, but it may be worth contacting them and seeing what they have to offer.

www.steelrubber.com

You might also contact Steele Rubber. I was just watching My Classic Car last weekend and they had a rep from Steele Rubber on there saying that they custom print catalogs for people based on their individual cars for all the parts they offer. They also have a bunch of universal options for weather-stripping in case they don't carry what you need.

I just did a quick search for a '66 Dart Hardtop and a bunch of parts came up. I didn't see roof rail seals, but it may be worth contacting them and seeing what they have to offer.

www.steelrubber.com

I contacted them for my 66 Barracuda... That custom catalog was lame. Very little in there. Metro, Vans Auto, Laysons, Year one.
A lot of places to buy this stuff. Check Ebay also. The hardest part si knowing what to call this stuff.
I typically if I have 1/2 hour will get on Ebay and search for example "66 cuda parts" and with that 9 kajillion parts come up and just scroll thru them. I've found stuff i could not find elsewhere or more importantly names and part numbers. From there you can find a search way easier.
Good luck.

I contacted them for my 66 Barracuda... That custom catalog was lame. Very little in there. Metro, Vans Auto, Laysons, Year one.
A lot of places to buy this stuff. Check Ebay also. The hardest part si knowing what to call this stuff.
I typically if I have 1/2 hour will get on Ebay and search for example "66 cuda parts" and with that 9 kajillion parts come up and just scroll thru them. I've found stuff i could not find elsewhere or more importantly names and part numbers. From there you can find a search way easier.
Good luck.

Thanks!

Dante's only has them up to the 65 Dart, mine is a 66. Anyone know the difference? I also have a weather strip piece on the left and right doors that sits between the vent window frames and the windshield frame, anyone know a source for these? Thanks

-
Back