Website problems

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
What's up with your website? Put stuff in the cart but can't log on to finish the order. Even tried signing up for a new account and it won't accept that. Your web site helps are useless. Sent 2 e-mails and never got a reply

I am assuming this was supposed to go to Classic Industries ?

Good luck..it really pisses me off when a company doesn't answer e-mail....

Ah, so it's not just me. Thanks for the input 67. I guess I'll just call in the orders from now on. Sucks waiting on hold longer than it'd take to complete the whole order online

What's up with your website? Put stuff in the cart but can't log on to finish the order. Even tried signing up for a new account and it won't accept that. Your web site helps are useless. Sent 2 e-mails and never got a reply

Hi Fishy68,

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue. We apologize for lack of response and the frustration you are experiencing. It appears that you're not alone, a small group of users also experienced similar difficulties. We have uploaded a fix and so far have had positive results. Please follow the steps in the link below to clear your cache and remove any outdated cookies on your current system. We hope that this, along with the fix we uploaded, solves the problem. However if the situation persists, please call us at (855) 346-6727.

Instruction On Clearing Site Cache:
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050

Thanks again for letting us know and for your patience.

Thanks Classic industries. I cleared my cache/cookies last time in an effort to get it to work but had no luck but I'll try it again. I did finally get a chance to order my stuff by phone last Friday so for now I'm good but it will be helpful in the future

Hi Fishy68,

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention and thank you for ordering with us. Please let us know if you experience difficulty ordering online in the future.

-
Back