Welcome Wagon for a Power Wagon?

-

67 Power Wagon

Hemi Pawr or BUST!
Reaction score
Hello group.........
I thought I'd join, I've been lurking for awhile now and so...........Here I am!

I once owned a 1978 Dodge Power Wahon that was ex. Military, and had a 360 in it. It wound up wrecked being hit while parked out front of my home a long time ago (was my first set of wheels!) Today, I own a 67 Dodge Power Wagon W-200 ALSO ex. Military model.....Seen in my pictures.

The one picture also has my Mopar babe in it, my Daughter, 8, and follows daddy pretty well! "Mopar or NO CAR!" And tells me when she grows up, shes gonna buy me my dream car... Plum Crazy Purple 70 Dodge Coronet, 500, or Super Bee, I told her to never worry about the motor, I'd take that body style if it were Flintstone Powered! :finga:

The Elephant, would be nice tho! :burnout:

1967-dodge-power-wagon-200-002-jpg.1714687642

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your power wagon. Kinda looks a bit outta place on that concrete.
Enjoy your mopars.

Nice.

The factory truck mags are a nice touch.

Hello group.........
I thought I'd join, I've been lurking for awhile now and so...........Here I am!

I once owned a 1978 Dodge Power Wahon that was ex. Military, and had a 360 in it. It wound up wrecked being hit while parked out front of my home a long time ago (was my first set of wheels!) Today, I own a 67 Dodge Power Wagon W-200 ALSO ex. Military model.....Seen in my pictures.

The one picture also has my Mopar babe in it, my Daughter, 8, and follows daddy pretty well! "Mopar or NO CAR!" And tells me when she grows up, shes gonna buy me my dream car... Plum Crazy Purple 70 Dodge Coronet, 500, or Super Bee, I told her to never worry about the motor, I'd take that body style if it were Flintstone Powered! :finga:

The Elephant, would be nice tho! :burnout:

Welcome!

Attachments

• 64%20crew%201.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 756
Thanks guys..... The truck is a good mudder, (I go once in awhile) it is afterall a 67 so......... I don't want to "hurt" it that can't be easily repaired......

HemiMark, whats the plant under your hood? I got the 383 in mine!

Thanks guys..... The truck is a good mudder, (I go once in awhile) it is afterall a 67 so......... I don't want to "hurt" it that can't be easily repaired......

HemiMark, whats the plant under your hood? I got the 383 in mine!

It is sporting a /6 for now but I have an STR8 Hemi sitting under a tarp just waiting its turn!

Welcome to the site. Cool truck! Dana 60 and Dana 44?

I've got a few. A 1965 Fargo Power Wagon W500, 440 4 speed.

A 1966 Dodge Power Wagon W500, 360 4 speed. It's in pieces but is looking to be a parts truck anyways.

And a 1969 Fargo Power Wagon W100, 318 4 speed.

Again, Thanks ALL who applied! As for my truck, more pictures to come! The posted pictures of others 'Wagons, are awesome, I didn't think, so many were still around!

The club cab on mine is the whole "family" in one place! :) I have to say, the 383 has plenty of umph, BUT I'd had loved to have a 440 in it!

Question tho on these, were any ever sold with the 413 in them? (I know of one, that a local friend has, that's got the 413 in it, but he and I aren't sure if they were ever sold with that CID motor......BUT, that's how he got it when he bought his about 2 years prior to me, getting mine.

Altho, I say, I'd had loved to have a 440 plant, BUT todays gas prices at say 4 miles to the gallon till I pressed on the pedal, might be a bit scary......Long trips in mine are nice, comfortable, BUT the cost is a whole other story!

Welcome to the site. Cool truck! Dana 60 and Dana 44?

I've got a few. A 1965 Fargo Power Wagon W500, 440 4 speed.

A 1966 Dodge Power Wagon W500, 360 4 speed. It's in pieces but is looking to be a parts truck anyways.

And a 1969 Fargo Power Wagon W100, 318 4 speed.

Would you sell that emblem on the hood of your parts 'Wagon? :)

More pictures? SURE!

My1967DodgePowerWagon200000.jpg

1967DodgePowerWagon200001.jpg

This one--------^ has my "Mopar Babe" in it! That's my going to be, 9 year old daughter..........

1967DodgePowerWagon200002.jpg

1967DodgePowerWagon200003.jpg

Hopefully in the spring,. I'll have some good "mud" shots of the ole girl rippin' and tearin'.......along with my partner in crime pictured here......:burnout:

The Wife, however, don't get into all that dirt much, :wack: but the daughter has Dadies blood so....she gets it honest! :happy1:

More pictures? SURE!

My1967DodgePowerWagon200000.jpg

1967DodgePowerWagon200001.jpg

This one--------^ has my "Mopar Babe" in it! That's my going to be, 9 year old daughter..........

1967DodgePowerWagon200002.jpg

1967DodgePowerWagon200003.jpg

Hopefully in the spring,. I'll have some good "mud" shots of the ole girl rippin' and tearin'.......along with my partner in crime pictured here......:burnout:

The Wife, however, don't get into all that dirt much, :wack: but the daughter has Dadies blood so....she gets it honest! :happy1:

That is one sweet rig!

Thanks guys! It has its uses, I love the thing even tho, it wasn't what I was "looking" to get, it beats nothing at all, and I might add for what it is, and all, in really good shape! (I wanted one in the 1970's but.....I like the 67, specially with the motor it has, and well, its power, I'da NEVER got the HP from a 70's model that this one has......... 383 does pretty well.... I actually do plan to re do the whole truck as I really want it as a show truck so. BUT, I also want to do a bit of truck pulls too, but.....that also depends on what the wife allows me to spend into this truck as much as I can get it into a "factory" type class truck pull as its all original so.....But the colors will remain as seen, I plan to use the same colors and new clear coat to freshen it up a bit and then give it a good polishin'.....

zhandfull,
GOOD luck! I found mine ,through a close friend that his brother had it and was offering it up so.....Lets just say, I got lucky!

Sweet truck! I have a 72 W200 ex military, ex fire dept. I plan on a "Big Red Express" in the future.

A BIG welcome from another Mopar truck guy just south of you down here in Massachusetts ! Nice Power Wagon ! I'm doing my lil hot rod as we speak . It's a 440 79 Warlock .

Thanks guys!

LocuMob,
What plant is under your hood?

bear,
Mass huh? Sadly, you'll never see me drive my rig that far. Gas-O-HaulicA.....Thing likes to drink it by the 10 gallon bucket fulls LOL BUT............ love the power.....

79 Warlock, (don't take this the wrong way) YOU SUCK! :p I had a 78 Power Wagon about 15 years ago and that's what I was looking for when I got the 67......but, I'm good with that!

Warlock tho is a D-150? Avenger 150 if I remember correctly. Both the Warlock AND the LRE were GREAT late 70's muscle for what they were......

67 Power Wagon-
It's got a 318/auto for the moment. Going to build a 440 and lift it. How much lift is in that 67? That's about the height I want to achieve.
In the past I also had a 67 W200 Power Wagon regular cab stepside, should have kept the fenders off the box...

LocuMob,
Believe it or not, my truck, isn't "lifted"!!!!! That height is all done with the suspension, its an ex. Military truck... The guy I bought it from, got it from Surplus, only God knows how many years ago. I'm its 2nd "Civilian" owner.....The fellow I got it from was the brother of a friend of mine, (yeah, I got it for a GREAT price!)

Dana 40 and 60 rears, (I had to change the spindles, and rotors) and such as the Military ones would not except normal type tires. SO.....I thought of leaving them (I still have them) BUT they are being kept for truck pulls that I want to do in the spring.....

BUT, the local Military Surplus center doesn't carry replacements of the same ones that the truck came with so. I had to do a bit of "fitting" to get it all to work out after I bought it as Tim, the guy I got it from never ran it much (told me he swore it had a drinking problem!) BUT, if you keep your foot the hell out of passing gear, that 383 doesn't do to bad really.....I'm getting 13 MPGs with it till I press harder on the pedal! BUT, I was also smart enough to spend a bit more in plugs to burn all the fuel on each piston too! Which ment I had to change the ignition as well! Which has seriously gained a bit for mileage.....Worth every cent, its an every day truck for now! And will pull yer house down! LOL

But there is no body lift under my truck! BUT, to add to it, I'd say something around 6 inches would get you what I got!

I have to say, speaking of the G.I. issue, I'm GLAD its not Olive Drab!!!!! Tim had gotten it painted......Wasn't a GREAT paint job but......Notice the rear driver side side of the cab in the last picture!!! I plan to change that in the spring! Same colors, just fresh, and clear gloss when done to have something to polish once in awhile!

Thanks guys!

LocuMob,
What plant is under your hood?

bear,
Mass huh? Sadly, you'll never see me drive my rig that far. Gas-O-HaulicA.....Thing likes to drink it by the 10 gallon bucket fulls LOL BUT............ love the power.....

79 Warlock, (don't take this the wrong way) YOU SUCK! :p I had a 78 Power Wagon about 15 years ago and that's what I was looking for when I got the 67......but, I'm good with that!

Warlock tho is a D-150? Avenger 150 if I remember correctly. Both the Warlock AND the LRE were GREAT late 70's muscle for what they were......
lol Your really going to hate me now . The red one I had for a lot of years and I just sold it at the beginning of last summer . Now I have the black one and I'm shooting for 11's in the quarter with it . You might see it up at New England Dragway a couple of time's this summer . I just got to sell my Dart first so I can do a little more work on it .

Attachments

• bigred glory days.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_2099.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 562
-
Back