Not open for further replies.

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of Weld Pro Star wheels for sale. These wheels are correct size for running 235/60 or 255/60 drag radials on the back of your 67 to 72 dart. They are 15X7 with 4.5" back spacing and 4.5" bolt circle Large bolt pattern. These wheels are the same as new. Center caps are included. $300 or best reasonable offer plus shipping. Or come and pick them up. Located in central Kansas 67554. Please PM me here. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMGP0554.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 938
  • IMGP0555.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 825
  • IMGP0556.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 805
  • IMGP0557.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 792
Small bolt pattern is 4" bolt circle. The ad says 4.5" bolt circle. They won't work.

Someone needs these. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours.

I have a pair of Weld Pro Star wheels for sale. These wheels are correct size for running 235/60 or 255/60 drag radials on the back of your 67 to 72 dart. They are 15X7 with 4.5" back spacing and 4.5" bolt circle Large bolt pattern. These wheels are the same as new. Center caps are included. $300 or best reasonable offer plus shipping. Or come and pick them up. Located in central Kansas 67554. Please PM me here. Thanks for looking.

Hope you don't mind asking a couple of questions for my education. Since I am looking at wheels like these for a future project and have yet to figure my suspension mods and back spacing when completed, did you have these mounted and on a car that you are using? If so, would you tell me if you moved springs in board or mini-tubbed your car? Can't imagin running them in a stock wheel well. Thanks for your help.

I had these mounted for a short time on the back of my 68 Dart. The springs are in the stock location with no suspension mods except for super stock springs. I had 235/60/15 drag radial tires mounted on them. I have since went to a different wheel with the same demensions and I have 255/60/15 drag radials mounted on them without any suspension mods other than the super stock springs as listed before. My car is not mini-tubbed.

I had these mounted for a short time on the back of my 68 Dart. The springs are in the stock location with no suspension mods except for super stock springs. I had 235/60/15 drag radial tires mounted on them. I have since went to a different wheel with the same demensions and I have 255/60/15 drag radials mounted on them without any suspension mods other than the super stock springs as listed before. My car is not mini-tubbed.

How do you like the super stock leafs? So, you could mount a 255/60/15 on this wheel and would clear?

Plefe. The springs are a little rough to drive around town on. As I said before I have 255/60/15 drag radials mounted on wheels with the same demension as these and they fit very nicely under my 68 Dart. I have done no other suspension mods.

New Year Bump-----Price Reduced. $275 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back