Weld Rodlite

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting these for my Dart. Anyone here have these? If so could you post some pics. I would like to see how they look on a Swinger.

m93.jpg

Ive seen them on a Swinger near here. the car was still in the begining stage of the build but the wheels looked killer. i wish i could dish out that much for them myself

oh he had 235 60 15 tires wraped around them

I did a 4 wheel brake conversion on a 69 Dart for Mopar Enthusiast a few months ago - It had Rod lites on after the big bolt conversion... i'll post pix...

... the car is jacked up alot in the back for braking simulation....

THE BIG SLOW DOWN small.jpg

Man that does look SWEET!!

It a toss up between the Rodlites and the Prostar. But I leaning kind of towards the Rodlite.

The Rodlites are nice because everybody doesn't have them. Hard to beat the looks of the Pro Stars, though. I'm almost pissed that I ran across a "too good to pass up" kind of deal on my Centerlines. Was going to go with either of them. Both look great on dark cars.

those look awsome. i may have gone with the rodlite instead of prostars had i see this post. the only thing i don`t like is the unilug. the extra holes just don`t look right.

Copy of IMG_0146.jpg

those look awsome. i may have gone with the rodlite instead of prostars had i see this post. the only thing i don`t like is the unilug. the extra holes just don`t look right.

you can buy the little plugs for the extra lug holes from summit or any number of other places they have red blue and i think chrome plugs that may look a little better to you. Good luck

-
Back