-
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Moved this ad from another section. I am really motivated to sell these guys. I can do significantly better on prices if you are truely interested, particularly if you take multiple sets. The price sheet below is a picture so i couldn't mark them down on it but if you are truely interested lets talk. I am also willing to deliver within a couple hundred mile radius for the right deal.

All of these wheels and tires are near new. I ran them for less than 500 miles, made a few passes on the slicks and then changed direction and bought different wheels and tires. Specifications and prices are below. Prices reflect a "pair" picked up. If you buy more I can do better. If you need to ship the shipping dimensions are included so you can check on rates. Have additional pictures if needed.

Tire-wheel-1.jpg

wheels1-1.jpg

MTSportsman1.jpg

Hoosier1.jpg

:burnout:

yea, well ya gotta be able to interpret the fat finger syndrome around here. I do it all the time too :)

Will they fit my 66 dodge dart? I just got it a couple weeks ago and im not 100% on the bolt pattern yet. Thanks in advance. Tim.

BTT - I can do a good bit better on price for these combos guys, particularly if you get a full 4 corner set or can pick them up. I can deliver out a couple hundred miles (which if you can do the same we can cover much of the east coast) - or deliver them to the upcoming Mopar shows here in the Carolinas..

I can't edit the specification picture in the first post or the title but here are some revised prices to think about.. All are picked up prices.

Set - The two mounted MT fronts and two mounted Cooper rears - $675
Set - The two mounted MT fronts with the two mounted Hoosier slicks - $950

Probably, but then again these only have 4.5" of backspace plus the rubber overhang. See how far in your springs are from the face of your drum. If you have 6-7" they should fit - at least inside.

The set with the Cooper Cobras on the 8" wheels have been sold. Whats left is a full set for a drag car. The MT Sportsman fronts on 5x15s and Hoosier Slicks on 12x15s. I'll take $900 for all four!!! That's less than the cost of the Hoosiers and wheels by themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back