Well Got a Mopar know

-

Frank1669

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals... So perusing facebook marketplace Looking for a 68 Dart I came across a free 1970 Duster that is now at my house About what you would expect a free car to look like.. But the floor boards are solid has a 360/727 Power steering and power disc brakes.. I Know how to work on cars, but I got a lot to learn about A bodies specifically So I will have a million questions for you guys.. Thanks in advance.

Welcome aboard! Pictures are a prerequisite. We anxiously await.

What? Free? And a ‘70 Duster to boot? Some guys have all the luck lol. That’s a very desirable vehicle. ‘70 & ‘71 are my faves of the Dusters.

Welcome to FABO from western NY!
Post some pics!!!

5A32B268-5E46-4B67-A956-92FB63BE6386.jpeg

Damn. Inner fenders look pretty ok! Petty blue? Cool color. That should be a fine car.

Now I see the EB5. Very nice color.

Last edited:
Nice score and welcome. Love Blue dusters.

This can be helpful

You better hide, cuz' the cops are coming !!!! Free? What a gift, a steal !!! Welcome!!!

Some guys got all the luck :(

Happy for ya :)

Great platform to start with. Welcome from the motor city.

Welcome! You've come to the right place. Plenty of good info and good people here to help you get your project back on the road.
Free? I would have stopped on the way home to buy lottery tickets! :lol:

Welcome! Free...wow. Nice score.

Look at the size of that alternator. holy crap.

LOL I feel the love :rofl:
Nothing but love here. I think @volaredon might be just a bit jealous that you scored a free 70 Duster WITH AC. I will agree strongly with @kdbunn about sealing off the windows. If you don't, your floorboards will NOT be solid next spring.
Welcome.
Can't wait to see progress with your car. Take lots of pictures and start a fixup/restoration thread.

-
Back