Well guys, I'm depressed. It snowed real good/or bad today

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Yes sir, snowed pretty good here today, in the god forsaken
northwoods of Wisconsin. I will be having Duster withdrawl till
about april or may. God I hate this time of year!

I would be happy to keep it up and running for you during the winter here in NorCal - a beautiful 70 degres today.

I live in central MN and it is getting cold here too, talking snow this week. I knew my days were numbered for cruising so I had to shred some tread from my tires last Saturday! :burnout:

Know how ya feel. No snow here yet but I put mine away last month because I got a real daily driver for the **** weather. I'm sure my 69s pissed off that she's been put away. :D

pic4.JPG

Motor 3.JPG

It was 58 and sunny on Saturday, so we went out and burned a half tank of 93 octane. When we got home we dusted it off and put the cover on. Probably will not get out till spring.

Chilly today. Made it to only the mid 50's. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm sure I'll be paying the piper later though.

As mentioned above, I will take all the Mopar orphans in over the winter and even take them on a field trip to sunny Los Angeles for the Fall Fling show where it is projected to be a brisk 72 degrees ... brrrrr. ;-)

Know how ya feel. No snow here yet but I put mine away last month because I got a real daily driver for the **** weather. I'm sure my 69s pissed off that she's been put away. :D

Put your car away in Victoria? Whatever for? ;)

I always had my toy cars insured year-round when I lived there... you never know when the clouds will part and the sun will shine down.

Put your car away in Victoria? Whatever for? ;)

I always had my toy cars insured year-round when I lived there... you never know when the clouds will part and the sun will shine down.

I'm with you Dave. Keep full insurance in the winter for other reasons as well. You never know what can or will happen. Theft or house fire, god forbid that never happens,but for $145 a year it is well worth keeping full insurance during the winter months.

Well, it's -15C here this moring. That's 5F for you southern folks. :) No snow to worry about yet, although I'm sure it won't be too long before everything is covered in a blanket of white.

ah yes there is a season for everything. I too live in sunny FL (high today is 80 and low is 60) and today was the day that the duster saw the road for the first time in 16 months. here we just have to worry about the 30 inches of rain sitting in the floor pans. :lol:

Yea...it sucks living in So. Cal this time of year....never a good time to tear things appart for a winter project:hiding:

-
Back