What a Dip Stick....craigslist, Pittsburgh

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't this car a 68 and not a 67. it has round marker lights. and if he is just going to crush it if not sold he should lower the price or give it away. there is a term we use around here I think it is called R-tard

I emailed....will let you guys know what the response was.

some people are just plain stupid. He wants to trade for a dart,but if its doesn't sell he going to crush it.

Where is $2400 dollars when I need it! I don't see him going to heaven after that...

These type of ads get a lot of exposure. FABO has played right into the seller scheme. He might get a 1/4 of his asking price from a scrap yard but they wouldn't crush it.

These type of ads get a lot of exposure. FABO has played right into the seller scheme. He might get a 1/4 of his asking price from a scrap yard but they wouldn't crush it.

+1 Exactly.

Its kind of like trolling n forums for hits......I am sure his ad is getting the same feedback from many otehr people/forums too.

Hey Craig. Sold the runner huh?!?!?!
I'm not even gonna ask...........

I think this guy is ethier a true diiot or jusy blowin smoke for a sale, in which, how do I get in touch with this dude? Like IF I wanted the car?

He`s playing on the sensitivities of serious Mopar enthusiasts that would rather pay too much for a car than see it go to the scrapyard. Actually if the car is complete $2400.00 is a good price. He could easily fetch that much for it if he listed it on Ebay. Go figure???

In the other thread, there is the address and phone number of the wrecker that he is taking it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back