what a horrible day

-
So sorry to hear the bad news. Up side is EVERYONE is OK!!! A bunch of us were hoping to meet you! I didn't drive anything but my Jeep! No cars running. Would love to have seen the old Dart!!!

Wow Rani :blob: I am so glad you are ok :cheers: and was able to get home and post this not so good day, I hope all is well at home :toothy9: I am looking at all the members that has had a great strongend at car shows :cheers:

Sorry to hear of your crappy day! Just be thankful for two things...
1. You're ok. 2. You didn't take the Dart.

wow, rani so that's what happened to you, glad your ok...........

had a good time hangin' around w/some great fabo members, was really kewl........maybe the next meet and greet.

sorry for your day.....that really sucks......
higgs

wow, rani so that's what happened to you, glad your ok...........

had a good time hangin' around w/some great fabo members, was really kewl........maybe the next meet and greet.

sorry for your day.....that really sucks......
higgs

i tried calling your number from the cop's phone but it wouldnt connect ...not sure where the problem was ....then i sent a text ....dont know if it went through....thats why i hate phones ...they never work when you want them to.

anyways ....i was disappointed bcoz i really wanted a ride in that ssweet looking yellow and black valiant. :protest:

A bad day, some problems along the way. Kudos to you ,young lady. You didn't lose your cookies. More wrenching, unfortunately.

yes i decided on black for the dart.

and im kinda glad it was an old truck and not my dart ...if it was my dart i would be sooooooo upset right now

plus its an old 92 ford truck, so what!!!...theres more of those around ...im glad it wasnt my dad's new car either ...its a 2012 Mercedes benz so that would have been a nitemare ....those are soooo expensive, ....no way, i like to keep it simple and i will stick with the $1500. truck

Rainj Looks Lkie you nave my kind of luck we must be related someplsce down the line .Glad your Safe n no broken bones.

i tried calling your number from the cop's phone but it wouldnt connect ...not sure where the problem was ....then i sent a text ....dont know if it went through....thats why i hate phones ...they never work when you want them to.

anyways ....i was disappointed bcoz i really wanted a ride in that ssweet looking yellow and black valiant. :protest:

rani pm me w/the number u have, i just chkd. all my calls, never received a call or text.......

yep, alot of people were asking about u........
higgs

rani pm me w/the number u have, i just chkd. all my calls, never received a call or text.......

yep, alot of people were asking about u........
higgs

i still cant find my camera .....my purse dumped over in the impact but it couldnt have gone far .......its really starting to irritate me how things grow legs and walk away

i still cant find my camera .....my purse dumped over in the impact but it couldnt have gone far .......its really starting to irritate me how things grow legs and walk away
Good to hear your ok rani ! Things can go all over in a crash even alittle one ... when i got hit in the val I had my ID in the middle of the seat . When the cop showed up i went to get it and i could not find it . (never did ) . He said it was ok that in a crash stuff gos all over no telling where it went ( He did look me up when i told him my name tho )

i was trying to make it up to Denver for the big show today and i was in one of my dad's farm trucks, a stakebed 1/2 ton ford.

i got to Pueblo, two hours south of Denver and i went to a back street in north Pueblo to a gas station and i was at a red light in the turning lane and i heard some reving and tire screeching from outside and POW and BOOM

a car hit the pass. side rear and wedged itself under the stakebed and hit the wheel. so i get out and run to see if everyone was ok and it turned out to be a 3 car involvment and the guy who hit me is 19 in a honda so we wait 40 mins for a cop to show up and i notice the tire is what went BOOM...... it popped and had a flap hanging off it...........so after the cop came and did his thing..... another hour.

i went to change the tire ....the tire was half on the rim and half off ........i get the spare on it and go to move the truck and its hard to move the ......rear end is bent ....kinda noticed when i was changing the tire but was hopeing for the best.......

so the cop calls a tow truck ....they were needed for the other cars too.
so i request my dad's friend's tow company ....well the wrecker was coming from Fowler...which is an hour away. so i waited for the tow truck and i went with the tow driver and he dropped me home and took the truck.

i lost my camera in the mess but as soon as i find it pics will follow

Wow that sucks. Glad your not hurt! Mother Nature tried to kill me and a friend with house trus's (roof frame) today if that makes you feel a little better. They WERE all upright. $600 for the crane and a big gust of wind and it was all over. The ones that are still upright are the ones we got braced before we got down for a water break 5 minutes before they toppled

Attachments

• image-338073396.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 115
  • image-2173901819.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 111
  • image-4276423214.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1074337471.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1687479332.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 112
Wow that sucks. Mother Nature tried to kill me and a friend with house trus's (roof frame) today if that makes you feel a little better. They WERE all upright. $600 for the crane and a big gust of wind and it was all over. The ones that are still upright are the ones we got braced before we got down for a water break 5 minutes before they toppled

looks like you guys are building a pretty sweet house there ....

please be careful ....prayers sent for you to be safe at work brother

Hey Rani, glad your OK, I got whacked 4 weeks ago in my Breeze. Came over a freeway overpass rise at about 70 and notice the car 300 yds ahead of me is raising his *** and smoking the tires, panic stop! So I brake hard myself, never locked them up and came to a controlled stop about 10 feet behind the car. Now Im looking behind me and a new Evo is braking hard but stops about a foot from my bumper. I can tell hes close because I see nothing but his face in the rear view mirror. Well an old man behind him in a new Lacross wedges his nose into the Evos rear bumper causing his bags to go off and the Evo gets even closer to my car as I cant go anywhere because I want to maintain clearance from the car in front of me. Here comes lady in a toyota and she barrels into the Lacrosse finally hitting me in the accident train, enough to throw my glasses off my face onto my dash. I get out and see if Evo is OK,k he is already on his phone (probably put it down stopping hard) Old man is worse off getting it from both ends and he has handicap plates to boot. Hes getting out from under his airbag and I tell him to hold tight as there is no fluids leaking except coolant. Lady is pissed and already on the phone, giving me the waive off as I ask her if she is OK. Im driving the crappiest car of the bunch and I see NO damage to my car at all, not even a stretch mark on the rear bumper skin! HA! EVo is jacked, exhaust is pointing down, trunk is popped up and his front fenders are creased where the bumper absorbed the hit, Lacross is a complete write off, and ladys Toyota, the only one we couldnt limp the shoulder is stuck in park. Im OK, Old man gets stretchered away, EVO is just shaking his head with a pretty jovial attitude (hey its insured!) and Lady is still on phone, not even associating with us. I walk away, no claim and the insurance from the Evo calls me last week and tells me the investigation points fault at Toyota Lady! I didnt even get a paint job out of the deal, but Im OK, no neck or back pain.

I'm so glad to see that you are ok, and god bless that he had insurance, 3 weeks ago I had a 19 year old hit me and he didn't have anything to show for the car he was in...
had to pay my own deductible, but no one was hurt either...
I hope that your insurance company takes good care of you like mine did me..
may the sun shine on you the rest of the year my dear..

-
Back