What are the correct name for these headers

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Found them, they are 55-0010 Clifford's sorry, I should have looked and figured it out my self

Attachments

• Eastate sale day 045.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 410
Yep, those are the CLifford 55-0010. They will fit most slant six cars with the high starter. They will NOT fit a 170 engine without modfying. They will NOT fit a 225 in a 66 or older "A" body with power steering, without modifying.

Yep, those are the CLifford 55-0010. They will fit most slant six cars with the high starter. They will NOT fit a 170 engine without modfying. They will NOT fit a 225 in a 66 or older "A" body with power steering, without modifying.
Will they work in a '72 Swinger with power steering?

Thanks to all of your coments, they have found a new home and going in a beautiful 69 barracuda coup a member owns here, My wife asked me to put them on the e bay but I had to put my foot down on these headers to go to a member here that this site comes first and foremost :glasses7: I had remind here ... well I will say no more :D

I do most of the cooking in our house and me putting my foot down means NOBODY eats but me. :)

In my house....

FOOT DOWN = MAKE YOUR OWN DINNER

So what's for dinner tonight MeMike???:toothy7:

I do most of the cooking in our house and me putting my foot down means NOBODY eats but me. :)

Same here, I do most of the cooking but she is all business and if I don't cook the business slows to a crawl :D so we are happy, looks like lasagna to night :D

-
Back