What are you listening to (2010 and up only)

-
Most of my friends are still listening to same old **** that they have for 40-50 years. YAWN. Need to open your horizons. I listen to the same music as my 30 something kids do.

He will break a song apart and you will hear things you didn't know were there after listening for decades.

I have 2 bothers 6 and 9 years older than me. I grew up on Canned Heat, The Avengers, Moby Grape, Iron Butterfly, Chamber Brothers, Jimmy Hendriks and what not.
Also all the crap in the 70's and 80's. Then in the early 2000 started getting into more modern stuff. STP, Alice in Chains, and the like.

I was sick of Boston about 2 weeks after they came out. Thats all you heard on the radio.
You need to watch Rick's video. There is more music in one Boston song than a whole cd of most modern so called computer generated music. Enjoy what you like.

I don't listen to much computer generate music. Maybe 21 Pilots but most jam on guitars and drums.
Sorry I found Boston to be boring back in the 70's

Believe me I have probably around 400 albums from the 60's 70's and 80's. Don't hate the old stuff just don't listen to it much anymore.
RIP Eddy. One of the greatest of all time. :(

To tell you the truth most of the old stuff reminds me of my 3 ex-wives.
Street Corner Girl by Led Zeppelin was my 2nd wife. She committed suicide a few years ago.
Holiday by the Scorpions was my 3rd wife and my wedding song.
The new stuff makes me feel young again and starting a new life which I did.

Around 2002 the wife and I took our kids 9th graders) to a Korn concert in Hartford Connecticut.

The first band was good, the second band (Puddle of Mud) was great...but when Korn got started I thought the building was going to come down. They were Rockin'.
I listened to a lot of that style rock at the time.

Now I listen to new country and classic rock on the radio and Spotify.

Just hard rock. Liked it back then and still like it today. I like it LOUD too. Have amps in most all my cars.

Most of my friends are still listening to same old **** that they have for 40-50 years. YAWN. Need to open your horizons. I listen to the same music as my 30 something kids do.
Oh no way!!! Here I was under the impression you were my age group but now I see your kids are in my age group. You post like a young man you know.

-
Back