What beer you drinking?

-
#1:
Rhinelander%20Lager.webp

Runner up:
View attachment 1715768488
But you can only get it in Wisconsin, they won't ship beyond our borders...
"they won't ship beyond our borders"........................That's because you guys DRINK it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay you guys sorry but you drink a lot of swill ! I think Oregon may be the microbrew capital of the world and beer snobs run rampant LOL. I don't drink much beer but when I do I like an ice cold IPA Deschutes brewery mirror pond, boneyard, or nakasi Total domination :thankyou:

Okay you guys sorry but you drink a lot of swill ! I think Oregon may be the microbrew capital of the world and beer snobs run rampant LOL. I don't drink much beer but when I do I like an ice cold IPA Deschutes brewery mirror pond, boneyard, or nakasi Total domination :thankyou:

Should try some beers from Hop Valley. Bubble Stash is super tasty. That Fresh Squeeze from Descartes is a fav also..

Should try some beers from Hop Valley. Bubble Stash is super tasty. That Fresh Squeeze from Descartes is a fav also..
Yes hop valley has some tasty selections also double D was my favorite bubble stash is a little hoppy for me but still very good

Here's more. I'd hardly call it a hoax, would you?

I think there are Celiacs but don't know any.
My buddies wife studied gluten extensively, published a book and also a cook book for a gluten free diet and also grain free cooking..After much further research she eventually conceded it's not the problem everyone thought.
I know a lot of people who took it to the limit for a long time...even eating hamburgs fully dressed with no bun! They felt no better and lost no weight.
So to answer your question do i think it's a hoax, i don't know but maybe?

I'm not arguing about it. I'm not discussing diet. Just beer. If the label ingredients indicate no gluten, there's no gluten. Why is that difficult?

Got this to try last night.

Haven't been into it yet.

9.5%

eel-river-brewing-co-ravens-eye-imperial-stout_1519429566.png

Should go well with the rest of my Guiness nitro's.

no beer here, unless Im cooking Brats or Beer can chicken....... I will stick with the Bourbon, Whiskey or shine.....

-
Back