what cnc heads are raised port victor knock off /

-
Speedmaster had rpm copies, don't know if they still do, but they also make, or made, a Victor copy.
They also sold the offset rockers the victors and Victor clones need. How brave are you? Speedmaster rockers are about $250, HS about $1000, T&D $1500.
The T&D cost more than I paid for my victors.....

Originally the Victor copies were offered under the brand name “Procomp”........ which has morphed into “Speedmaster”.

They’re still sold under that name.

Speedmaster did also sell the RPM copies for a while, but that seemed to be pretty short lived.

If you end up with some, the first thing to check is how well the rocker shafts fit in the saddles.
That’s not always good.

Pro Comp BB Victor CNC heads

Last edited:
I had to replace the shaft saddles on those heads.

There is an offset cup lifter u can get for your low deck. Raised deck not really necessary. It your right, lots of grinding for push rod clearancing. Thanks Kim

That’s only an option if you’re running solid roller lifters.

Also, not all of the rockers offered for these heads have the same amount of offset on the intake rockers.
The ones that have more offset, require less grinding done to the heads for pushrod clearance.

If you look at Speedmaster's website you'll see all the big block heads have been sold out for some time. I seriously doubt at this point in the world if they'll ever offer them again.

Tom

-
Back