What did you and your mopar do today?

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pictures for ya, I just had to share the sun shine with my mopar bothers here that did not have sun shine and hope yall enjoy seeing my day :D

The last 2 picture is for 34066SEDAN :thumleft: Thank you Keith :thumleft:

Attachments

• OLD MEMORIES 065.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 402
  • OLD MEMORIES 068.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 401
  • OLD MEMORIES 067.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 402
  • OLD MEMORIES 066.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 394
  • OLD MEMORIES 070.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 385
  • OLD MEMORIES 060.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 392
victoria looks sweet in that setting, woodsy area, beautiful house and acreage......man wish i was out there, we got seven inches of snow today, and it's still snowing..............sigh........
higgs

I made her legally MINE today ... Got her registered, licensed, etc. FINALLY! Applied for personalized antique plate ... 66VERT ... I couldn't believe it was available.

Continued cleaning, replacing, sanding ... dreaming!

victoria looks sweet in that setting, woodsy area, beautiful house and acreage......man wish i was out there, we got seven inches of snow today, and it's still snowing..............sigh........
higgs
I enjoyed my day ... no rain and warm sunshine hollywood, I hope your day comes soon :thumleft:

I made her legally MINE today ... Got her registered, licensed, etc. FINALLY! Applied for personalized antique plate ... 66VERT ... I couldn't believe it was available.

Continued cleaning, replacing, sanding ... dreaming!
You had a great day :cheers:, Keep the dream moving forward :thumleft:
Wow! You have it tagged :thumleft:

Cool Mike, she looks great!! Love them vent shades :glasses7:
Yea do ? :D they came from a cool member here :thumleft: :eek:ops: Thay came from you didn't they :cheers: I am flying them proudly Keith :thumleft:
Thank you 0 so much :thumleft:

Sanded....then sanded some more...ten sanded some more.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 359
Sanded....then sanded some more...ten sanded some more.....
Holy Molly!! That is a dandy fast back 68 Barracuda :thumleft:
A good day well spent I bet mbaird :thumleft:

I mowed a little wash Victoria and enjoyed time with Buddy my Boxer, he enjoyed the a/c and carpet watching nascar with me to day :smile:

I haven't owned one for a couple years now :( (member Marshall now owns it), but Dad stopped by this morning in his 69 Dart. Sorry, that's the best I can do. It was nice to hear it rumbling around my neighborhood. :)

I didn't even get to drive the wagon today, but thats ok because it was like 101 degrees and I stayed inside and steam cleaned all the carpet in the house. Lol

Attachments

• IMAG0350.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 336
my main mopar and i have been going to work all week like usual. also with the
new alternator shes charging great so i don't have to worry about a dead
battery.
922583_590588240960164_1511538373_o.jpg

What did we do? Well, I went to work.
Both my '69 Dart and '95 Ram 2500 stayed home and slept...the Dart in the garage and the truck in the driveway.

7" of snow and still snowing in Colorado for Higgs - just the opposite here in the OC (SoCal), 97F and 2% humidity. Was thinking of mowing the lawn when I get home from work, but maybe I'll just put a piece of bread outside in the sun and make toast!

Took my entire rear end out today.

Started on a Caltrac installation with mono leafs and shocks, new u bolts, the whole deal.

De-rusted everything - rear spring hangers, all the fasteners, pinion shims etc. Left side is done, just waiting for the Evaporust to do its thing for the right side parts.

Took out the old small bolt axles, have new Mosers to put in.

Got rid of the OE small bolt brake set up to facilitate the Moser axles.

Took the 489 case, 4.30:1 diff out to put in my MP aluminum 4.10 center section.

Even removed the housing to clean it up and repaint. Didn't plan on that but everything else looked so shiny and new I couldn't put the old crusty housing back in.

So yeah, I did some stuff.

Got the ol' 225 running in my 64 pickup truck today. Sending it to get the carb rebuilt and new brake lines put on soon!

Got challengergary's stripe kit on the little red dart.

Attachments

• P5021837.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 257
  • P5021834.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 258
Getting ready to pull the radiator out of my blue 65 gt. the tank split on my way to the drags last night. It was the only drag of the night. :-(

didn't do a thing...too freaking cold today. 80 degrees yesterday, 37 today. Man you gotta love Oklahoma

Was 70 out today... so took the bike to work.. week end is lookin good too so I'm going to adjust the valves and clean the interior of the more door... hey Andyzell I hear Santa is moving from Bracebridge Ontario to Iowa this summer WTH"s with all the snow??

-
Back