What did you have for dinner?

-
Damn you are eating all this and needing heart surgery??

Best of luck with that by the way.

LOL
Ya, probably the last of any type of a big meal for awhile, i guess.
Gotta stop eating sometime Sunday, for an admitting time into the hospital at 4:45 in the morning, and a scheduled start surgery time of 7:00 AM.

I live alone and just been that way the last 4 months and find it hard to cook for myself. I have my moments of good cooking but most of the time it's **** on a shingle.

I live alone and just been that way the last 4 months and find it hard to cook for myself. I have my moments of good cooking but most of the time it's **** on a shingle.

One thing about cooking for yourself only is you can make what you want, when you want, and how you want..... Either that or it's Vienna sausage on crackers night lol.....

JW

One thing about cooking for yourself only is you can make what you want, when you want, and how you want..... Either that or it's Vienna sausage on crackers night lol.....

JW
HUMMM? Vienna sausage sounds good haven't done that in years.

Taco Bell...and leftover pumpkin pie. Can prove it in about 30 minutes....

JW
That's my go to lunch when I got $2 and change at the .99 store.

Chicken and Homemade egg Noodles with Pecan Pie after words. Just Wife and I out here so we started that tradition 10 years ago. Besides I'm not a big fan of Turkey. Do miss my Sisters Candied Sweet Potato's.

That's my go to lunch when I got $2 and change at the .99 store.

It's all about my past as a kid.... It was a staple when we fished lol.... A Nehi Grape and I was set.

JW

bunch of fish.jpg

20201129_175142.jpg
all this talk about food made me want to make something better than Taco Bell. So Sea Bass and yea you can see.
I need to figure a better way to cook fish I been using butter, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper and did it on the BBQ grill at 350* but not all that great just OK.

View attachment 1715639533 all this talk about food made me want to make something better than Taco Bell. So Sea Bass and yea you can see.
I need to figure a better way to cook fish I been using butter, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper and did it on the BBQ grill at 350* but not all that great just OK.

Looks delicious!! And I see shrimp, fried potatoes and asparagus. Yummy!

-
Back