What do we have to call it?

-

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
Can we still call it tranny fluid. Or do we have to call it Gender neutral shift juice?

I'm sticking with tranny fluid and I still call the wire cutter tool dykes. No side cutters in my tool box. Although I can't see how the name actually fits the tool. Is it like the "Crescent" wrench? Where the brand name just stuck? And I wont even ask about a spanner.

I detest the word "tranny". And "dizzy". And "carby". Gearbox, auto, automatic, Torqueflite, 'flite. maybe even trans. Please

On a side note, I was amazed a few years ago that guys are actually CHOOSING to use powerglides. When I was a kid they were an object of derision, and most did not live very long. N' yeh. I realize they aren't "stock" LOLOL

Alternative lifestyle cutters? No they are dykes

Fixture? No, it is a jig.

And Snap-on isn't the only company that makes calendars, there are great calendars from defense contractors too.

Can we still call it tranny fluid. Or do we have to call it Gender neutral shift juice?

I'm sticking with tranny fluid and I still call the wire cutter tool dykes. No side cutters in my tool box. Although I can't see how the name actually fits the tool. Is it like the "Crescent" wrench? Where the brand name just stuck? And I wont even ask about a spanner.
Why a bastard file?

Navy: "Black Gang"

The black gang are the members of a ship's crew who work in the fire room/engine room;[1] they are also called stokers or firemen.[2] They are called "black" because of the soot and coal dust that is thick in the air in the fire room/engine room. The term began being used in the days of the coal-fired steamships. The term is commonly used in the United States Coast Guard and United States Navy to describe personnel in "M" and "B" divisions.

If your "tranny" accidently slips into gear and you hit another car, is that a gender bender fenderbender?

I asked my grandfather if he had a half-round bastard file. He said, "No, but I've got a flat son of a *****!".

-
Back