What do you do with your Kids broken Hockey Sticks?

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you do with your Kids broken Hockey Sticks?
My son started playing hockey 3 months before his 4th birthday, now 17 and a senior in high school. He is assistant captain on his high school and possible his last year of Hockey. He wants try it in collage (RPI), but thinks it may get in the way of school work.
I kept all my sons broken and out grown hockey sticks. I thought I would make something out of them in the future. This what I came up with.
I have one more chair in the works (mostly his youth sticks)

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

Hockey;
That's when you take a second mortgage out on the house so you can afford to have your kid join a teamsport where the principle thing is to beat on a little black rubbery chunk, but a good part of the time they just beat on eachother;except don't touch the goalie, you'll get a rest-break.So you spend the best part of your life driving them around from one event to another, while life passes you by,when one morning you wake up and can't remember the last time you and your wife were intimate, and the future doesn't look so good either...
But your kid; he goes to college, gets indoctrinated, and finally learns what the little tool in his pants is for, and suddenly he's getting morNu, and he didn't have to get married. Daymn I hate hockey.
Not a true story, and I kept my neighbors name out of it
My girls couldn't even play ping-pong.
My sun is a avid and well-adjusted video-game junky, like the majority of his peers, and seems to have survived his lack of hockey reasonably well. And his second son is due in less than 3 weeks.... He better not try to get into my pockets to buy sticksNchit. He can mortgage his own daymn house .................lol

Im doing the math on that chair and it appears to be valued somewhere around $4800...lol
Those of you that havent bought a composite stick lately wont understand.

Im doing the math on that chair and it appears to be valued somewhere around $4800...lol
Those of you that havent bought a composite stick lately wont understand.
Yes, it's not a cheap chair. lol. You are close a couple of them are cheaper sticks, I think we came up with 4000 to 4300. One more chair to go but the sticks were a lot cheaper.

Yes, it's not a cheap chair. lol. You are close a couple of them are cheaper sticks, I think we came up with 4000 to 4300. One more chair to go but the sticks were a lot cheaper.
Take up snowboarding. My benches only cost me about a grand each. Lol

Maybe some old Christian Bros. / Koho or Northland shafts... With straight blades.

-
Back