What does 112 octane cost in your area

-
I bought a drum for $550 in March , now by the gallon its $15.00 here
A few month ago a friend of mine that runs it in his race car said it costs him 13 a gallon not sure what it is now you can bet it hasnt gone down

It's about $8.99 a gallon here. One of the local stations you can pump right in your car, all the others it say for off road use only so, you have to put in a can and take it home...

My local track currently has 112 for @12.76 a gallon. They knock .50 off a gallon if you bring your own drum and buy 54 gallons.

$3.49/gallon for E85 here, well thats only about 110 octane.

8.39 a gallon here for 110. Sold at a Speedway gas station just down the road from me.
It’s called Turbo blue, but I have been told it’s Sunoco 110

I misspoke, it’s cam 2 at that pump, not Turbo blue.
I knew whatever it was, was made by Sunoco, and that is Cam 2. Works great 8.39 a gallon

Last edited:
The price of race gas is why I build all of my junk to run on pump 93, about 4.29 here.

They sell Turbo blue locally , everyone that has tried it , ends up with carburetor issues

Back around the mid 2000s we had made several changes to the car over the winter and the car developed a stumble. We changed all kinds of stuff and than finally the last thing we tired was different gas. We put pump gas in vs the Turbo Blue and stumble was gone and car ran so much better. Not sure why we decided to try Turbo Blue but I wouldn't burn that crap if it was free.

Diesel is 4.30 a gallon here…… I just wanted the comment the furthest off the topic.

interesting stuff. not sure how valid it is. seems scientific. not trying to start a debate, just add info over here.

Getting my third drum of alcohol today. It’s up to 220.00 for 54 gallons. It was 165.00 back in 2020.

i was watching a vid a few days back and this guy changing from gas to alcohol he picked up a couple of hp's which is no big deal but he picked up 50 ft pounds of torque which is kind of a big deal.

-
Back