what does your early abody look like?

-
Here are some of the lastest pictures of the new paint on my 63 Dart..started building the 572ci Indy Maxx motor this weekend.. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QZOXDNmxcsuS

63 Dart Painted pics. 005.jpg

63 Dart Painted pics. 019.jpg

don c beautiful car, man,,

project 65 looks like a nice solid car to start with

Just Bought A 66 Dart,it Should Be Here Next Week.waiting Sucks!after Lookin At All Theses Nice Cars It,s Giving Me Some Direction For The Car,which Memike I,ll Be Calling Clareeese!!(silence Of The Lambs)like It??

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

Wow. Awesome cars guys. Boy I did'nt really look at all that was on this post until this morning. Here are some pics of my 65 valiant & barracuda.

Oldschoolcuda

Finally got my 66 Dart,done the disc. conv. and swapped the 7 1/4 for 8 3/4.Anybody need an axel for thier wheel barrow??HaHa!!

trim 027.jpg

trim 039.jpg

trim 026.jpg

here's my '66... as i purchased it... the wheels have GOT to go

P5214410_small.jpg

P5214407small.jpg

P5214406small.jpg

P5214405small.jpg

P5214414small.jpg

P5214415small.jpg

I don't know...I know they aren't what most people on here are into, but I think it looks dope...I would say the flower floor has to go, but that is just me. :) But to each their own, right?

Wow! What an inspiring thread! Here's a before and current pic of my 65'. I hope my car can be inspiring to somebody some day!

reformat1 289.jpg

7-08-5.jpg

Here is the before, It's going to be slammed with a 5.7, I'll keep posting...
100_1613.jpg

I don't know...I know they aren't what most people on here are into, but I think it looks dope...I would say the flower floor has to go, but that is just me. :) But to each their own, right?

love that car in black,,,whats under the hoood ???

love that car in black,,,whats under the hoood ???

unfortunately, this was a quote, the car belongs to someone else, I was just saying that I like the rims on the car, and the black is sick. I would also like to see what is under the hood.

You guys are killing me. Now I'm gonna end up dragging home some rusty, mangy curr of an early a-body, then my wife will beat the sh*t out of me, then ask for a divorce, and I'll end up living in my rented shop space, & it will be ALL YOUR FAULTS!

I just went through 8 pages. I don't think I've ever posted. Well here we go.
toolman

66340Sedan; your cutouts for the fenderwell headers are about the cleanest I've seen! Any tiops on how you did it so tight? Are those TTIs?

slayer ok,,thanks ,, i have the first gen magnum force upper A arms,,i may switch to frim feel A arms,,

barracudadude i like your door panels

-
Back