What food can you get at 1am in your area

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
There isn't much here. I have a Carl's Jr. That's open 24 or Nachos from the 24 hr. Gas station.

There is a 24hr. 7/11 that has a better food selection but i wouldn't go in there because all the weirdos walking around and sitting in front of the place.

IHOP has not been 24 since covid started.

So it's a hungry night because I didn't eat much during the day.

What do you have available at 1 am in your area?

The Wife is free to partake in Greg's Dangling Diner....But is often asleep at the time.

Pizzas in the freezer, when a person doesn't want to cook or is too exhausted from the day's activities.

Pop them in the oven, good to go . . .

E187BD0B-6DA3-4832-BA27-A23C19843343.jpeg

We have many diners in the area..

Can hit wawa or royal farms for gas and or food. Lol

If I want to take a 25 minute drive to phila I have get a cheese steak from a couple places too.

Taco Bell, Some Del Taco's...Jack in the box. All within 1/4 mile. 7-11....3 within a mile.

There isn't much here. I have a Carl's Jr. That's open 24 or Nachos from the 24 hr. Gas station.

There is a 24hr. 7/11 that has a better food selection but i wouldn't go in there because all the weirdos walking around and sitting in front of the place.

IHOP has not been 24 since covid started.

So it's a hungry night because I didn't eat much during the day.

What do you have available at 1 am in your area?
What ever is in the frig or freezer. Better for you than the fast food stuff.

In california, in-n-out. Expect a line, even at 1 a.m. In arizona, if i want in-n-out, i have to drive to Nevada. Usually settle for burger king just down the road. Arizona BK puts cali versions to shame.

We have all night truck diners around. Few small places open for a greasy texas hot dog for the 3 am munchies. There is one place I know off that opens at midnight till 6 AM. It was a bar years ago and they lost there license for bookmaking. They served the best breakfast around for years. Don't know if it is still there, I don't get out much at those hours anymore:(

There have been hot dog carts scattered about downtown and in neighborhoods (my next door neighbor sold doggies a year or two ago). Don't know presently since I don't go out that late any longer.

hot dog cart.jpeg

We have many diners in the area..

Can hit wawa or royal farms for gas and or food. Lol

If I want to take a 25 minute drive to phila I have get a cheese steak from a couple places too.
First thing my wife wants when we get to Jersey is Pizza and Cheese Steaks. Know where else compares.

Where I grew up in LA...

about everything is open.

here in the ‘burbs things close up a 9pm :(

Late night LA eats:

Tommy’s
Oki Dog
Canters Deli
Philippe’s
Pantry

Always crazy people late night at Oki Dog on Fairfax if you are looking to be entertained:

upload_2021-4-20_12-42-37.gif

Last edited:
-
Back