WHAT HAPPEN TO MY POST ?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
It says my post was moved to another forum. Cant find it Did i cross some for line ?

I did an extensive search on the internet and found your post!!!!!! I don't anything wrong with it, it's not violating any rules!! Maybe the flowers???

upload_2021-10-10_19-27-4.jpeg

Last edited:
While we are on the topic, where did the post go of the guy who paid 200 bucks to have new shocks installed?

I'm still waiting to hear how many valves it came with

I guess someone is tired of arguing.
I'm tired of hearing about Covid on a daily basis. It's depressing.

It says my post was moved to another forum. Cant find it Did i cross some for line ?
Well it started pretty innocent until a argument started and then another discussion/disagreement about who is right and wrong about the vaccine and then the red x's started flying. I got tired of babysetting and the people on here should know to take the covid discussions to the News and Politics forum.

Well it started pretty innocent until a argument started and then another discussion/disagreement about who is right and wrong about the vaccine and then the red x's started flying. I got tired of babysetting and the people on here should know to take the covid discussions to the News and Politics forum.
Sucks baby sitting and changing dirty diapers huh?!?!

Ya pretty much.
Looks like you've been pretty busy too, I seen about a half a dozen posts moved to the proper spot
Some moved to the N&P
Some completely disappeared (including the one I was looking for)
Some where we for yelled at for toeing to line

And on shut down which had had no activity for 18 months but today someone posted "I have a 71 demon" and it got locked

If I didn't know better I'd say yearly moderator reviews are coming up
:poke:

Looks like you've been pretty busy too, I seen about a half a dozen posts moved to the proper spot
Some moved to the N&P

And on shut down which had had no activity for 18 months but today someone posted "I have a 71 demon" and it got locked

:rofl::rofl:

Some moved to the N&P

The OP can delete all the posts in His thread, I think the thread outright also.? After being needlessly ridiculed, even tho' the OP did ask, instead of just "too much/little/just right"......He may have just said F-it...

Your “post” didn’t agree with the whiners!! You should know that by now!! You should only post covid deaths and when you do this you will be accepted into the”I agree with you club”and with that you will immediately see”thumbs up”!!!

Covid deaths in America, since we first ever heard of it; One Bazillion.
During the same period;
>Flu deaths ; zero
>heart attacks; not due to covid; three
>deaths from cancer wherein testing shower NO covid; three, but we are still trying to find at least one molecule of covid
>deaths in auto accidents, where no covid could be proven; Hyup, again three, but we're still looking.
> deaths from all other sources including gunshots, knifing, falling asleep on the crapper, and sexual activity; that did not test positive for Covid; three, but
the family dog is still under surveillance and we are confident that we will find covid.
Actual deaths from covid are highly exaggerated, and will remain so for the foreseeable future, or until somebody grows a pair and by some unknown chain of events, all policy makers involved in fudging the numbers, die suddenly, of, reportedly, covid; I mean what else could it be....
lol.
let the likes fly.

Last edited:
And it's going to happen again. I will close this one down too. Thanks @AJ/FormS This thread will Not turn into a Covid discussion and I will not spend my afternoon baby setting a bunch of you! This thread is closed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back