What happened to my Gold Membership status?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Since I just renewed it on July 24 2016, How did I loose it? I just went to start a conversation and it says my inbox is full. I knew that wasn't right so I checked, sure enough , the Gold Membership icon is gone under my name. Since I can't start a conversation with a moderator, this is theonly way I can check? Whats up?

Yeah thats great info. But I can't start a conversation because it says my message box is full because my Gold Membership has vanished! Any other suggestions?
Please be patient. There's only 1 or 2 people that can reset your membership. 6pk2goDemon is online and I started a thread. Joey is not online right now but usually not too far away.

Since I just renewed it on July 24 2016, How did I loose it? I just went to start a conversation and it says my inbox is full. I knew that wasn't right so I checked, sure enough , the Gold Membership icon is gone under my name. Since I can't start a conversation with a moderator, this is theonly way I can check? Whats up?

Sorry about that -- your status is back.

There is a bug of some type in the gold members system. Its something we're working on. If anyone else has this problem, please let me know so I can correct it.

Seventeen minutes without Gold Membership.....someone could have died, Joey.

You need to implement a strict triage protocol to prevent further casualties :)

Why? That is part of the reason I went Gold! If I delete them just to check on why I lost what I paid for, that doesn't make good sense now does it?

Why? That is part of the reason I went Gold! If I delete them just to check on why I lost what I paid for, that doesn't make good sense now does it?

You did the right thing Roy. My apologies for the aggravation. At least it wasnt very long. C and I were both on it so fast we dont know who actually fixed it because we both did it at the same time... :)

-
Back