What happened to the "Am I out of touch thread?"

-
Rights? Rights?
We aint got no rights
WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN RIGHTS! :D

I guess it got out of touch Roy.

Your right, moved to news and politics! I never new dealing with a unruly child was political? Damn I learn something all the time.

I had to sign up for it temporarily just to check. I got out of that crap forum 8 years ago but recently a month ago I rejoined only to realize it was the same people talking the same crap trying to make the same points they did 8 years ago. Now I got to go sign out again and can't be part of the child rearing thread any more.

I had to sign up for it temporarily just to check. I got out of that crap forum 8 years ago but recently a month ago I rejoined only to realize it was the same people talking the same crap trying to make the same points they did 8 years ago. Now I got to go sign out again and can't be part of the child rearing thread any more.
You can still come Raise my kids !! :lol:

I promise you, I doubt there are many members that got their *** beat more than I did. Most of the time it was my Dad over reacting. The last time was at 17 YO. my dad hit me with his fist and broke my nose. Which for those of you that have met me now know why my nose is all over my face. What did I do to deserve this you ask. I quit Pony league baseball!That was the last time I got beat. It took my mom threatening to leave him if he ever touched me again. Plus I moved out at 18 never to return back home. And this bullshit that I beat my kids because I was beat ? Total bullshit. I never laid a hand on my daughter! I wish everyone could meet my daughter, 35 yo and a model parent and human being!
You can still come Raise my kids !! :lol:
I promise you I can do a fine job of it and Wouldn't have to worry about one of them talking to anyone much less an adult the way that little brat addressed the OP in the original thread.

It was time for it to end anyway guys. All of your input did help greatly and I appreciate it.
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming ( parts for sale posts ) :)

Last edited:
How does asking for help equal moving a thread to a forum that has nothing to do with it.
General discussion to N&P?
Really? Seriously? AYFKM?

I thought it was an interesting topic. Now it is in the black hole with the 5000 other "kids these days" threads.

The interesting thing about the move to the N&P forum is that those who are regulars in there aren't the ones who said anything political in this thread.

That's usually what happens when threads like that one get moved. Those who are regulars in the N&P forum know to keep it there and not spread it. Those who aren't, but have a political mind, are usually the ones who spout off, get the thread moved, and then never chime in again while trying to make the attempt of saying "I never go there!"

I really don't want to comment on this. It might cause this to be moved!
LOL ! ok I will do it for you,
meet Donald Trump, the next president of the united states , over there is crooked Hillary the next inmate at Leavenworth to commit suicide

-
Back