What is this hole for?

-

Murray

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I must be getting old. Nearing the end of a resto of a '68 cuda and am fishing things through the firewall. I seem to have an extra 1" hole above the voltage regulator and behind the wire loom (see in photo). I have already run the e-brake cable, the speedo cable, clutch rod and the M/cyl. I am dumb, I can't remember what goes through this hole. Help! Thanks.
100_2587.JPG

I must be getting old. Nearing the end of a resto of a '68 cuda and am fishing things through the firewall. I seem to have an extra 1" hole above the voltage regulator and behind the wire loom (see in photo). I have already run the e-brake cable, the speedo cable, clutch rod and the M/cyl. I am dumb, I can't remember what goes through this hole. Help! Thanks.View attachment 1715413205
Is that the hole for the washer hoses to pass in/out, for manual foot pump models?

This car has electric washer pump. Good idea though- should there be a rubber plug there that I just don't remember?

Yeah that's what I am thinkin. Maybe it just had a plug in it?

@Ben Drinkin would say that hole is for when you get lonely. lol

Really? We're gonna go there? I can't believe you guys think I'm some sort of deranged pervert! Not that you're wrong, I'm just surprised you believe it!

We've been told by so many sources. lol

Thanks for the help guys. I have saved all of the plugs, so I will find it. You're the best.

-
Back