What more common cars have 7290 joints?

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Wondering what out there had 7290 joints? Would rather find something at a local wrecker than import all the way down here. Did any jeeps have 7290's there's a lot of them down here. Anything else?

Wondering what out there had 7290 joints? Would rather find something at a local wrecker than import all the way down here. Did any jeeps have 7290's there's a lot of them down here. Anything else?
Look for a local shop that does truck trans and diff work. They can get what you need.

Go to www.rockauto.com and look up part number UJ316. The click the part number and it will give you a "where used" Probably not a guarantee. I see they used it up to 1998 in Dakota trucks.

You can go by 1969 Dart GTS or Swinger 340, the 4 speed cars had them, as mine did.

upload_2021-6-1_12-36-29.png

1998 B1500

LOTS of those in our local yards.

Now I'll have to look,

Did any of them have a price? Some of these things cost an arm and a leg down here, when a $30 junk yard shaft might have everything I need to make a shaft up.
Never looked at their web page. Do a search and call them.

Go to www.rockauto.com and look up part number UJ316. The click the part number and it will give you a "where used" Probably not a guarantee. I see they used it up to 1998 in Dakota trucks.

You can go by 1969 Dart GTS or Swinger 340, the 4 speed cars had them, as mine did.

View attachment 1715745738
Well helpfull, thanks, unfortunately no many models common to down here, I've seen a few durangos, maybe one might turn up wrecked some time.

-
Back