What Seats are you all running?

-

standup303

Reaction score
My Dart came with a bench seat that is incredibly (too) soft. I have to get something new. I saw a few below on Summit that seamed affordable and the style I want. Also, not sure if I want a headrest or not.

Do you have recommendations on similar seats? What are you guys running and how do you like them?

2EE398B1-4082-4F1C-BDB7-3E12EA8A4805.jpeg

438FDC1C-D5C9-483B-9325-D8A57DED0CB9.jpeg

041C51DD-2B59-472D-9869-ED897F70A159.jpeg

I have the first procar you posted. It is in my 51 GMC though. It is firmer than the mopar bench for sure. It seems just OK to me. I have sat in better OEM seats in newer cars. I often wish I had just walked through a late mode junk yard and found something a bit nicer. Maybe something with a lumbar setting or something.

I have the first ones you listed with the A-body brackets. They’re pretty comfortable, but the backrest for the driver seat has bent a little. I’m about 230lbs so maybe I’m just too heavy for it, or maybe it’s junk. Or both.
I wish I would have gotten the last one you listed because of the bolstering

After sitting on a number of seats.
These are the second best I sat in.
So I bought them.

Screenshot_20220727-213830_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I have the Procar Sportsman 1610's in my Barracuda. Seem like ok seats and are comfortable to sit in but haven't driven with them yet. Not a fan of the looks, though, for an old muscle car but should work decent for this vehicle's future purpose, some mild autox.

seats.jpg

My Dart came with a bench seat that is incredibly (too) soft. I have to get something new. I saw a few below on Summit that seamed affordable and the style I want. Also, not sure if I want a headrest or not.

Do you have recommendations on similar seats? What are you guys running and how do you like them?

View attachment 1715962148

View attachment 1715962149

View attachment 1715962150

I know, a little late to the party but here is my 2 cents. I picked up a set of 2009 Mustang GT leather seats at the local pick and pull. They fit perfect although you do have to get a little creative with the mounting bolts. You also get all the power options. I disconnected the in seat airbag though. They look like they belong in my Demon.

Jack

Stock 64 Valiant ***** seat.

I know, a little late to the party but here is my 2 cents. I picked up a set of 2009 Mustang GT leather seats at the local pick and pull. They fit perfect although you do have to get a little creative with the mounting bolts. You also get all the power options. I disconnected the in seat airbag though. They look like they belong in my Demon.

Jack
Did you swap in the front buckets or the rear bench? Looking at swapping a later bench into my dart.

-
Back