what seats fit 72 demon

-

SR77

Reaction score
Tried searching the forum but nothing came up and i swear i seen it on here before, but is there a list of junkyard bucket seats that will fit in a 72 demon. I thought i read old jeep Cherokee seats work but I'd like some other options. Have to match the rear factory seat pattern if possible to save some money

I looked and looked for months and found a set for my Duster....
I think they look pretty close to matching the back seats myself....

Attachments

• IMAG0599.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0595.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 256
  • cpa3001pbk-2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 261
  • IMAG0587.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 331
I looked and looked for months and found a set for my Duster....
I think they look pretty close to matching the back seats myself....

When I saw the pictures in another thread I was not a fan of the seats. However the second go around looking at them they look good in the car. How much did they set you back with Hardware and Shipping?

JW

The Seats and Frames were made from a company called Cipher Auto, I ordered them from another Company called Carid.com Looks like they are a dealer and are a little cheaper. The Seats were CPA3001 for the pair $ 379.00. The Brackets were also from the same company and were $ 115.00 each side. Shipping was $ 18.72 for the Tracks and Free for the Seats.

New holes needed to be drilled for tracks to fix...
Hi RichardJ916 I've been looking for a while for seats and really like the look of those. I went on the Carid website but could not tell how much forward and back adjustment there is if any on the slider. Do know approx. the amount of adjustment there is? Thanks

Check out Legendary Interiors. They look stock if that's what you're looking for. Don't know anything about them but the pic I saw on their site.
Yote

If you can fab your own brackets you can put about anything you want in there.
These are BMW Recarro Sports seats I had redone in the 2 colors instead of the original all black.

seats1.jpg

DSCF0005.JPG

member coyote Jack put a set of newer mustang power seats not sure of year in his Demon they look awesome and suit the car .
there is a thread here somewhere on this .

I have front buckets from a late Pontiac Sunbird, 2 door model of course, they fit great and are comfy. I have a 76 Dart sport which is a Demon after the name change.

I used some from a 2002 Sebring. They look really good and the driver's seat is power too. It took some fabrication with some channel and square tubing but not too bad. If I was to do it again I would find something with a narrower base, so the runners would match the factory bucket support area.

-
Back