What the crap!

-

justinp61

Reaction score
Why do I have to log in now every visit? I’ve gone months before and not needed to log in.

There is a thread in website forums and questions addressing log in issues, I was having the same problems till joey helped us out on what to do.
Check out the forum. Lon

Why do I have to log in now every visit? I’ve gone months before and not needed to log in.
Screenshot_20210913-181043.png

:D...

There's 5 other threads about this. Joey and the tech guys are working on it. Sorry for any inconvenience. Can't complain too much when the site is free for you to use. Putting your concerns in a thread in the proper forum helps. See below.
upload_2021-9-14_15-14-50.png

There's 5 other threads about this. Joey and the tech guys are working on it. Sorry for any inconvenience. Can't complain too much when the site is free for you to use. Putting your concerns in a thread in the proper forum helps. See below.View attachment 1715790604

Didn’t realize I was complaining “too much”. It was a simple question, then a explanation why I asked.

When a login is saved, there is a combination of things going on. Check your "saved logins" in whatever browser you use and compare the URL. There seems to be a redirect missing that used to occur when you went to the main address that added "/mopar" onto the end. I had to adjust the url in my bookmark etc. Works for me as it always did.

Just something for you to try.

When a login is saved, there is a combination of things going on. Check your "saved logins" in whatever browser you use and compare the URL. There seems to be a redirect missing that used to occur when you went to the main address that added "/mopar" onto the end. I had to adjust the url in my bookmark etc. Works for me as it always did.

Just something for you to try.

Thanks.

Now when I open the link in my favorites the page opens and shows that I’m not logged in. Then when I click on one of the forum links on the page, the page opens and it shows I’m logged in. Never seen anything like this happen, but it’s working.

Thanks.

Now when I open the link in my favorites the page opens and shows that I’m not logged in. Then when I click on one of the forum links on the page, the page opens and it shows I’m logged in. Never seen anything like this happen, but it’s working.

No problem at all. http(s) authentication realms include the url so it something is different, then it gets thrown off.

-
Back