WHAT THE F**K

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Since when is it racist to use the word BLACK when it comes to asking a question or explaining some thing ? The way I see it if you don't like a question or a post DONT READ IT Its pretty bad when you open up a can of worms just buy asking a simple question. OMG

I am sorry for the rant

Oh they will come getcha lol..... It's not you..... It's not the moderators..... It's what is now happening..... Let em' keep kicking the hornets nest. It's sad but that's now the state of things.....

I was wondering though, why is Toilet paper white??????

JW

Huh? Did someone call you out? I used to own, (oops, let me restate that for the record) used to drive a black painted car. It is a great paint code and looks very good.

what ever you do DO NOT get it in writing

(you know, black on white)

This whole thing has gotten to the point of ridiculousness. In a couple years comedians will make a living off this stuff.

It can be hard to pick up sarcasm or when someone is being facetious online. But in these times, people are becoming more sensitive and uptight so it's hard to tell what is and isn't a joke anymore. Sad, but true.

Well I'm tired of the whole lot of it. Joking around or not. Honkys ain't ever got this much attention. If you're a white man in this society, especially 40 and over and conservative, you're screwed with a capital F now.

Well I'm tired of the whole lot of it. Joking around or not. Honkys ain't ever got this much attention. If you're a white man in this society, especially 40 and over and conservative, you're screwed with a capital F now.
I like being around very overweight white guys over 40 because I can fart a nice juicy silent but deadly one and everyone will blame him. :lol:

Someones mind associated "black grille" with "black face". I've heard much worse attempts at joke writing. Netflix will give anyone a hour long comedy special, pay them well, funny or not. Plenty of other stuff to watch there. Ignore button here.

It had absolutely nothing to do with racism (black face or any other form) in anybody's mind. He simply threw a joke out in a time that everybody is sensitive to everything. He was joking around. Nothing more

BLACK 67 BARRACUDA GRILL ?

Last edited:
Since when is it racist to use the word BLACK when it comes to asking a question or explaining some thing ? The way I see it if you don't like a question or a post DONT READ IT Its pretty bad when you open up a can of worms just buy asking a simple question. OMG

Joke.jpg

JW[/QUOTE]
Good question
Probably the same reason most Bird **** is white.

JW
Good question
Probably the same reason most Bird **** is white.[/QUOTE]

Ya know, if you rub the White bird **** on your chest it will make chest hair grow!

You have to separate the White out though cause it won't work if there are other colors... especially purple

-
Back