What to put where radio was

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
As I am going to using a hidden radio and making a plate to cover the existing radio holes I would really like to put something there rather than just a plate. The plate will be about 7" wide X 3" high
SUGGETION ARE WANTED -------------thanks

by the way it's a plain jane dash with no junk plastic

Why don't you just put an original AM radio in? I am going to use modern tech as well, but the radio looks like it belongs there, so it stays and other stuff moves!

Why don't you just put an original AM radio in? I am going to use modern tech as well, but the radio looks like it belongs there, so it stays and other stuff moves!

Well lets see here maybe because I do not want to and it's been cut and want something different there--thanks

I have a dash that was hacked for a DIN radio that disappeared. I'm thinking 3 gauges there would look much better than either a hole or a rinky-dink under dash gauge panel.

Well lets see here maybe because I do not want to and it's been cut and want something different there--thanks
well then what are your choices ?
A another radio
B a chunk of diamond plate
C another chunk of plastic or pack it full of Rage Gold
D your attitude as suggested above
E the head off a stuffed animal
F you could fill it with seam sealer
G expanding foam
H plexiglass
I a piece of mirror
J a handkerchief
K toilet paper
L gauges

if i come with more suggestions maybe , i will post them

as a sidenote, i was going to suggest keeping the AM radio in there myself, but i thought of some better suggestions

Ok I see some of you can't read my posting that said That's fine I asked for suggestions I beg your forgiveness

It's all in good humor.

Installing a variation of this would match the classic car look and your forum personality.
Cimg2637c.jpg

But seriosly this is cool
26_20_07_10_7_49_08_3.jpg

I'm putting a radio ,CD player in the glove box. Leaving the stock radio where it is, that way I don't have to figure out what to do with the hole.

My dash has been cut for a single din radio. I was thinking about putting three gauges in the hole. Do yall know of any three gauge bezels that would fit right in there?

I'm in the same boat lolmy dash was cut by old owner for crap stereo might put new one there and half to figure where to put these dang things idk if I'll even ever use them lol so if I figure something out I'll take a pic and show you might be something you would want to do also

Attachments

• 20130121_131348.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 296
-
Back