What will happen to the old site???

-

DARTSPORT

Reaction score
How long will the old site be up?? I had a lot of posts on the old site.. I guess I better get busy!! :)

I got your PM off the old sight,do you still have that SuperBee?What are you gonna do with it?

MY DAD WANTS A SUPERBEE!!! thats his DREAM car!
he is insane for superbees and coronet bodies, he like, goes retarded when he sees one, just stares and a simple "hmm" with a grin, then he says, every time, "i really like those coronet bodies, especially superbees, i think they look really sharp."

rabius75 said:
MY DAD WANTS A SUPERBEE!!! thats his DREAM car!
he is insane for superbees and coronet bodies, he like, goes retarded when he sees one, just stares and a simple "hmm" with a grin, then he says, every time, "i really like those coronet bodies, especially superbees, i think they look really sharp."
Your dad has an eye for great cars my Mom has a 67' Dodge Cornet 440 R/T with a 4-speed its a beast its not the best looking car but man can that car haul *** its my daily driver when the dart is under the hood or my Ram but i love to drive that car it has a factory Dana 60 and 4.10's its best slip of 12.2's its no slow b body i love that car itll be mine in a few years so i can restor it to be a sleeper!HAHAAHA :twisted:pics are on my second page of my site http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/451310/1

I went to a Mopar get together/cruise today and there was a 69 Hemi Super Bee there. I'll post a pic as soon as I can get it loaded.

The old site will stay up fpr a month or two. Then it will get the ax. :twisted:

-
Back