What would you pay??

-

440seven

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
what would you professionals think this is worth?
Supposedly all original /6 (other than paint) looks pretty clean. I believe it's got the 225

Last edited:
i would look into the lower rear quarters where it was painted black, around the windows (rot) frame rails between the upper control arms, torsion bar cross member before i guessed a price. barrett jackson was just on and there was a hemi dart so prices will be up. lol

Seller probably asking 5800 worth probably 3000. I'd pay 3800 just because it has a hitch.

Hurry! get it! Hurry!
I hate that green, and I hate that green interior more, And back in the day when they were selling brand new for about that price, I wouldn't have paid a nickle for it.
Today,I would drive up to 5hours or maybe even 8; WEST,to load it up! It would make a fine new home for my 367

What's the chain hanging from the hood for? Agree you should snag it up.

2800 or best means it will sell for 2500 or less. Work the seller for a good deal as I would but my thought is they would go 2500 cash. You can always come up on an offer but never down.

Like others have said, looks like a deal if the rails, etc are solid. Is it me or does the driver's fender look like maybe it's off a Valiant (might be the angle of the pic)?

Nice retro-fit A/C, Geebus look at the size of that pulley!! Looks like the pulley off of a washing machine transmission,lol!

You must be a youngster? That is what you got when you took your non A/C 69 Dart to Sears or JC Penny or Montgomery Wards and had air installed. Not all cars came with A/C like most everything comes with now days. Matter of fact most of them didn't.

Well I went and gave it a look today. Figured out why it was painted and more importantly what that chain was for. Rust covered up everywhere, terrible paint, frame rails rusted through, floor pans gone. Chain in pic was from owner locking the hood shut with a master lock!

Well I went and gave it a look today. Figured out why it was painted and more importantly what that chain was for. Rust covered up everywhere, terrible paint, frame rails rusted through, floor pans gone. Chain in pic was from owner locking the hood shut with a master lock!
That is why it pays to inspect possible purchases before jumping on what appears to be a good deal! Good for you!

-
Back