what would your number be to sell?

-
I’m the second owner of my dart and I have had it since I was 15. I can honestly say that I don’t know if I would ever sell it unless it was a life or death situation with a loved one. If someone came up to me right now with a check for 100k I truely believe I would still have my little swinger.

at my age and have owned my 67 GTS for almost 51 years and my 67 GT for about 10 years it would take a lot to get either especially the GTS but 6 figures for both would make me consider

I also tell people that my 68 fastback can be for sale for a STUPID huge pile of cash, or I'll trade for a 300F hardtop.

I have a 69 Dart WSS. The ONLY reason I'd have to get ridiculous money for it is because Grandpa bought it new. But 30k? I'd be thinking of finding an M code with the money!

I think A- bodies are better than B-bodies. That's why I'm on this site. That car is worth what any B-body is worth in my opinion. Except maybe a hemi car. A- bodies are lighter, have better style, and are quicker than most B-bodies. What B looks better than your car?
-----------AGREE W/ THIS !!!
Would probly let mine go for $35,000

I was just offered $15k for my 66, which about 2 years ago was crazy money. Nowadays, probably on the low side!

IMG_0919.JPG

Most everything in my life has come and gone because I always needed $ for something. ( i'm 69! ha).... I finally got to where I bought my cars based on just and only what I like, and hope no one else would even want to own one of them.
No doubt IF someone did want one I did not want to sell, I would throw out a figure!!!! But since I ever take one to a show, nor are they rare, show quality, etc... I am safe!!!!!

$5000 for my E-body. Shell needs some work. Comes with a reupholstered seats, and all the parts I have, most of them new.

$10,000 for my '69 Sport Satellite. "H" code four door. Needs complete restoration, but all the factory parts are there. If you find another "H" code four door let me know. No one I've talked to has seen one.

07A461BC-BDD4-4DFA-A2B2-A7FB5B549552.jpeg
8F98A38E-C1C5-412F-A746-D7AC058BB785.jpeg
7FA90F03-5A6C-47B3-A43E-5C874DEADBAC.jpeg
92AAD5D9-3EAF-4EFC-99F6-0066C3B30EDD.jpeg
F4B342F6-9720-4268-9F80-D61FCAD05FF2.jpeg
873D7C08-4508-4FC8-8543-B0567DB2CE20.jpeg
C25E5176-F987-48EC-A72C-9C3AF07836B6.jpeg
It’s a funny market, I am still finishing up the #2 Barracuda Formula S car and can’t get a good bite on it after everything done and little needed to finish best offer I got was $7,500 I couldn’t sell it for that and this is all new....
1. Front floors
2. New heater core
3. New starter
4. Rebuilt master cylinder
5. Rebuilt factory carter carb
6. Rebuilt dual point distributer
7. New fuel tank and sending unit
8. New valve cover gaskets
9. New cap,rotor,wires,plugs
10. New headliner installed
11. New seat foam, legendary with upholstery installed
12. New carpet installed
13. Embroidered floor mats

8D4E3302-6615-437F-B49F-38556379721F.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1715142582 View attachment 1715142583 View attachment 1715142584 View attachment 1715142585 View attachment 1715142586 View attachment 1715142587 View attachment 1715142588 It’s a funny market, I am still finishing up the #2 Barracuda Formula S car and can’t get a good bite on it after everything done and little needed to finish best offer I got was $7,500 I couldn’t sell it for that and this is all new....
1. Front floors
2. New heater core
3. New starter
4. Rebuilt master cylinder
5. Rebuilt factory carter carb
6. Rebuilt dual point distributer
7. New fuel tank and sending unit
8. New valve cover gaskets
9. New cap,rotor,wires,plugs
10. New headliner installed
11. New seat foam, legendary with upholstery installed
12. New carpet installed
13. Embroidered floor mats

View attachment 1715142589

Beautiful fish you have there. I wouldn't sell unless they offered a stupid big stack of cash. I'd consider a trade for a new Hellcat Charger, but compared to your Formula S, even they are a dime-a-dozen.

Beautiful fish you have there. I wouldn't sell unless they offered a stupid big stack of cash. I'd consider a trade for a new Hellcat Charger, but compared to your Formula S, even they are a dime-a-dozen.
I would consider a '15 hellcat for my demon

Well it’s running like a top.
Starts with 2 presses on the gas, and tracks straight brakes firmly and shifts crisp.
Next is to get the AC operating. Hmmmmmm a Hellcat maybe, that’s an idea lol

I’m the second owner of my dart and I have had it since I was 15. I can honestly say that I don’t know if I would ever sell it unless it was a life or death situation with a loved one. If someone came up to me right now with a check for 100k I truely believe I would still have my little swinger.
I'm sorry...$100k and you'd turn that down?

So I have not advertised my car for sale...but most of us know that "Everything has a price".

I have posted pics of my car on FB mopar forums in things like (side shot saturday, motor monday, etc).
I guy wrote me a few times asking if I'd sell her. Told him that he'd have to love it more than I do...and for me to let it go it'd have to be B-Body money.
To build my car at the quality it is, would be in that range...so I told him mid-upper 30's. And he's interested at that price range...who knows.
What's your number to justify letting yours go?

View attachment 1715142321 View attachment 1715142322

I don't think I could sell it unless someone offered me stupid money for it. To be honest when I bought it I had no idea what a fender tag was or really what the car was except it was a 340 Duster. Finding a 1971 in FJ6 and a V24 and J81 and rust free by chance, I am quite sure I won't get that lucky ever again! And all for $3000 bucks before 'restoration'.

I guess it would take a sentimental piece (like a car from a deceased, close family member) for me not to sell. I would not let stupid get in the way of me selling a car.

I guess it would take a sentimental piece (like a car from a deceased, close family member) for me not to sell. I would not let stupid get in the way of me selling a car.

Exactly my thoughts. 2 very close members in my case, a mother that owned it, and a brother that drove it, would have to be a totally absurd number before I would even think of parting with it.

Exactly my thoughts. 2 very close members in my case, a mother that owned it, and a brother that drove it, would have to be a totally absurd number before I would even think of parting with it.
right. in the case you stated, "not for sale". But a car i had for a bit and liked...... you offer stupid $$$, sold

I tell anyone who asks ''Just start putting $100 bills in my hand until i tell you to stop!''
If they had say 200 of them, that would be good enough..............

-
Back