Reaction score
Old clove box lid :-k What year is it :scratch:

CARSHOW 082.jpg

CARSHOW 081.jpg

CARSHOW 083.jpg

CARSHOW 084.jpg

CARSHOW 085.jpg

CARSHOW 086.jpg

Appears to be a 67-69, but I'm only going from memory and we all know what happens to that after 50...then on top of that I'm nicotine deprived right now...

its 67.
68 up have a push button latch.
I can offer 20.00 shipped for the piece of plastic trim off it and you can toss the door. :)
Or clean it up and combine with a same size mirror for an interesting little scone /shelf.
Just thinking .... If the door wa combined with a box it could actually serve as a glove box
indoors, like in a mud room or front closet. God forbid anyone consider putting gloves in the glovebox in a car. Sell gloveboxes on ebay ? What car would you like ?
Could be a money maker when the economy gets better.

its 67.
68 up have a push button latch.
I can offer 20.00 shipped for the piece of plastic trim off it and you can toss the door. :)
Or clean it up and combine with a same size mirror for an interesting little scone /shelf.
Just thinking .... If the door wa combined with a box it could actually serve as a glove box
indoors, like in a mud room or front closet. God forbid anyone consider putting gloves in the glovebox in a car. Sell gloveboxes on ebay ? What car would you like ?
Could be a money maker when the economy gets better.
Pm me and it is yours RedFish Glad that you would like to have it.
I will send you a shipping bill :thumbup:
And yes it came out of a 67 notch back :headbang:

I will be getting it out to you RedFish.

Guess what came in the mail today :banghead: My wife addressed it back to me RedFish :sad1::withstup:
I will mail it out saturday, I am sooooo sorry
I don't know what she was thinking , she needs to give me 100% or just say do it myself. :angry7:

Speep.jpg

-
Back