whats goin on mopar world!

-

chingon69

Reaction score
How's it goin? My name is Brian and I just purchased a 1969 Dart with a 383 BB and a 4spd. I'm new to the muscle car world and looking forward to it. Hoping to enjoy a few good shows this year, and maybe with a little help from some of you, i can make it happen. Being my first post i dont want to swamp anyone with questions, so i'll save them for next time. I attached some pics of the newest family member, feel free to let me know what you think. talk you later

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 212
  • imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 224
  • imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 232
  • imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 223
  • imagejpeg_2_6.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 216
Hey I'm Wagg's, welcome aboard!!!!! nice ride Thank's for postin pic's!!!!

welcome aboard! what are you looking to do what that beast? Fire away with the questions. We are here to help!!

Welcome! Good looking car. Lots of info and good people here...enjoy

Welcome, I joined a few years ago and found really great people here and got alot of good advice, so ask any questions you like, I know everyone will only be too happy to help. Good looking Dart

Not to many can mess w/ a 383 4spd, especially in an A Body LTFO (Look the Funk Out)!!! ROLL:burnout:the Rubber!!!

Welcome from the great state of Texas. You will find a "ton" of information on this site, noot to mention all the great people.

Welcome aboard! Car looks great, and doesn't look like much body work will be needed.

Good luck with whatever plans you have!

Welcome to FABO Chingon69!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Nice car! Like the stance.

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Drver Side Rear 3 QTR.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 90
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-