What's It Worth - Slant 6 Headers?

-

74ChargerSE

Reaction score
I have a nice set of headers for a Slant 6 to go with a Super 6 2bbl Intake I previously listed For Sale. Any thoughts what the Header is worth? First one I have seen.

I have a nice set of headers for a Slant 6 to go with a Super 6 2bbl Intake I previously listed For Sale. Any thoughts what the Header is worth? First one I have seen.

Don't know. What's it fit? Early A? Late A? Truck? Is it one piece? Two piece? Pictures help. Generally speaking, used parts go for "about" half of what they sell for new. Clifford sells Slant Six headers for 400 bucks. Summit has them from Hooker for about 600.

If they are the out of production clifford headers that fit 63-66 A bodies with power steering those are pretty hard to find.

New or used? What make, long tube, or short tube, body style, G motor, or RG? Pictures? need more info

Current World Wide Header Shortage, News Flash.
Something else you won't see in main stream media.
Seriously, people are not shipping either Clifford or Hookers right now, so if the application is right and they are in good shape they should sell well. $200 is a fair price for used.

Last set I sold , dual long tube clifford for 67-72 ,i sold for 250.00
Used headers... they're a grey area, usually rusted, dented , scraped, big n ackward to ship...so the cost goes up.
You can be at $350-$400 on a set of used rusty headers to your doorstep...

Let me look at these again. I got them with my 64 Barracuda, but have not looked at them since. Found them in the garage last weekend. Hope they are indeed for Slant 6???? Pictures coming..

Clifford shorties, last set i sold was for 300.00 Plus shipping sold within 2 days on ebay.

I’m currently buying this one for $75.00 cad.
He could only tell me it was for an A-Body with PS. He never installed it. I will see if it fits my 72 with PS and if it doesn’t I’ll sell it. I did post a thread asking for info on this based on the photo. So there are decent deals out there. The prices seem to be all over the map.

1106B7BB-A9F4-4188-9268-0D152176CC7F.jpeg

After looking at the ones I have, I really think they are for a straight 6 Jeep (that was written on one of the tubes). Came with the Barracuda, so I "thought" they might be for a /6......

Back story on the one being shipped to me, bought through Direct Connections via a Chrysler dealership over 30 years ago for a build that never happened. The guy bought a RR and dropped the A-Body project. Looking forward to get the specs off it when it arrives. NOS

I’m currently buying this one for $75.00 cad.
He could only tell me it was for an A-Body with PS. He never installed it. I will see if it fits my 72 with PS and if it doesn’t I’ll sell it. I did post a thread asking for info on this based on the photo. So there are decent deals out there. The prices seem to be all over the map.

View attachment 1715603093
Man I havent seen a set of these in many a year.

-
Back