What's not to love about a wife like this?

-

Robj

Reaction score
Dang, I won the lottery in more ways than I can count. These chairs are just a small example compared to everything else. She's my trophy girl for life.

stripe2.jpg
my trophy girl.jpg

Way to go! I have an awesome girlfriend (who yes, is marriage material but that's another story) shes huge into mopars, car shows, racing, cooking, outdoors, shock factor stuff, cracking jokes and so much more...and a looker.
You're a lucky guy!!

Hang on to that one!

Our son has always dated cover girls. Beautiful but shallow as wading pools. He loves everything outdoors. We keep telling to to find a girl into what he enjoys.

He’s found one now who loves to backpack, rock climb, fly fish, hunt.... and she’s cute as can be! She even comes with her very own drift boat and trailer! She’s tiny but has guns from rowing the drift boat like a pro. He’s sits up front fishing with a smile and a microbrew that he tips to salute to the guys drifting beside them fishing in the river. The looks on their faces as they nod back in envy! Hilarious.

She’s truly a gem.

Whenever I say out loud "where's my..."

Before I can get out the last word, my wife suggests "hasenfeffer?"

...and last year she scalped some Iron Maiden tickets, making our tickets free!

Last edited:
Before we got married, we had the same initials by chance.

She made us monogrammed pillow cases but was adamant about pointing that this one had MY initials and the other one had HER initials !

My mileage varies greatly from yours. I am so glad I don't have a woman around anymore, telling me what to do, and making her shallow, materialistic demands of me. I have never been as happy as I am now that I am single again.

Ever notice how married guys are always telling you how happy they are? Why do they feel the need to keep telling everyone? Maybe they need to keep telling themselves, and others, that they're happy because they're really NOT so happy? That's what it sounds like to me.

Let the flaming begin! After all, that's what married guys always do when a single guy says he's happy not being married.

That chair is pretty cool! My wife would have one made or even attempt to make it herself. She's pretty crafty but she doesn't come up with any ideas... only copies stuff from Pinterest or facebook.

Whenever I say out loud "where's my..."

Before I can get out the last word, my wife suggests "hasenfeffer?"

...and last year she scalped some Iron Maiden tickets, making our tickets free!
LOL! Love the classic Bugs Bunny quote!

Me too. I was almost in shock the first time she did it.

...and not wanting to leave well enough alone, I asked if she was saying it as King George or as Yosemite Sam.

I don't think she was familiar with the King George version.

However, this initiated a conversation that included my bucket list item of turning left at Albuquerque, among other things.

-
Back