what's size wheel and tire

-

71scamp78

Reaction score
Ok put some new Weld Pro Stars on rear of my 69 GTX they are 275/60/15..think I could have used 295 damn. ..anyway just wondering what would look right on front. Would a fairly skinny one look good maybe like a 195/70 or 75 series. What size rim should I get meaning width it will be a 15 inch wheel.

20160701_190652-800x450.jpg

really depends on what you want to do with the car - drag race look? bigs-n-littles. Street machine look? fronts would want to be a bit bigger - (not drag style skinnies) - maybe an inch less wide than the rear ones... almost evened out front to rear

it's a street strip car..but I wouldn't want real wide up front. The backs are 275 I definitely would want 255 or even 225 on front..It had 255 rear and 225/70 on front didn't care for it..I like the pro street look

I know it sounds like a cop out - but talk to a tire shop - I am in the process of buying new tires for my truck - get a good shop and let them guide you. I will hit you with my combo on my Scamp tomorrow though - info is always good

I know it sounds like a cop out - but talk to a tire shop - I am in the process of buying new tires for my truck - get a good shop and let them guide you. I will hit you with my combo on my Scamp tomorrow though - info is always good
Or poke around on the B body site.

-
Back