whats the best color for the duster????

what color?

• Total voters
-
I voted for the new Charger Top Banana even though I've never seen one done that color. I personally think yelow is a great color on almost any old Mopar

WHAT About Rally Red ?? Or The New Charger Red ?? It's A Shade Or Two Darker Than Viper Red. What About Plum Crazy, B-5 Blue ?? But Only If You Want Your Duster To Be Noticed. I Didn't Vote For Any Of The Color Choices, Frankly Because None Of My Favorites
made your List. But That's What Makes The World Go Round, Right ?

My vote is for curious yellow or citron yellow depending if you want the Plymouth name or Dodge name.

When the Dodge Neon R/T first came to be I saw one that had this beautiful coat of metallic blue Have no idea what it's called but wow is it nice....

these would be the colors

1AE.jpg

1970-Plymouth-Hemi-Cuda-Orange-Front-Angle-sy.jpg

2006-Dodge-Charger-TB-SA-Speed-1024x768.jpg

221646.jpg

p170110_large+1971_plymouth_duster_coupe+front_right.jpg

so its
sassy grass
hemi orangetop banana
lemon
and manic mango

but the mango and top banana look similar kind of

I voted for none but i do like that mango, its not as popular, therefore it hasnt been used to death..

A Duster will look great in any of those colors. My Sport is Top Banana,and the Duster will be Rallye Red. If I do another, Sassy Grass.

Man,that's the only one I took when at Carlisle today. The guy lives near where I work. So I may be able to get more pics for you at a later time.

John

what about petty blue?????????????????????????????????/

Panther Pink looks cool

there is or was a 70 Duster 340 in New Castle Indiana that was Panther Pink, white top and interior, beautiful car

-
Back