whats the wierdest things you found in your car

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
hi Y'all

ok whats the weirdest things you found in your car when you took it apart to redo it. im sure everybody has found change in them.

on my cuda i found a rusty old AA battery in the trunk extension on one side, and today i found an old plastic comb in the other trunk extension when we started digging around in the drain hole area. my daughter laughed and said thats disgusting when i pulled it out of the drain hole.

heres pix of my kid and i scraping the underbelly barnacles off the cudas hull, and the nasty comb i found.

hope to hear about some weird things y'all have found

Matt

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 672
  • 015.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 653
  • 020.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 653
  • 021.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 651
  • 022.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 668
I wouldn't necessarily call it a weird find, but on our '70 Roadrunner we found the insurance card from the original owner of the car. It had fallen behind the plastic dash pieces and was caught in the dash frame. Using the info off of it I was able to track down the original owner in Boston. He still had the window sticker and owner's manual that he gladly sent us for free.

1969 Coronet 440, four door.

A pal was leaving town, he gave it to me for free, it was pretty rusty but had lots of great parts.

He had lost the keys, it had been sitting for close to ten years. One of my spares worked to unlock the doors, I removed the back seat for access to the trunk.

Inside was a coffee can with a plastic lid.

I picked it up & pennies went everywhere! The bottom of the can had rusted out it had been in there so long.

There were over $22.00 in pennies & the newest were from 1969, it was the car he had used in college.

68 Coronet R/T. I parted the car out in 1986 and found a Playboy book behind the dash.

This ***** to funny ----^

I had an old Oldsmobile, that was a 1987? Cutlass. Turns out when I bought the car, for $250.00, got it home and began to clean it out, I found a TON of police records of a local guy....

See in New Hampshire, there was a guy, that was going around "New England Collage" snipping off the panties of the girls in the dorms. He was caught, and is today still in prison for these crimes, and had been warned on one occasion and was left off. Multiple convictions is why he now is serving his time. BUT this car, belonged to him, How do I know? It was all over the local news, and the paperwork found had is full name on it. AND in one of the truck drainage tubs on the side was a single pair of girls panties, hot pink as well. Now granted, this was then sort of sick, but now, my Wife and I laugh at it, as only us, would have bought such a car!!!! IN a year after buying the car, we were pulled over twice, for the "looks" of the car. WITH my wife in the passenger seat to boot! (Yeah, I was profiled) BUT, it was funny as once they had my I.D. they left me go....It was merely for the car type color, and a girl in the inside of the car, and the Cop actually admitted to me as much....We laughed, and on our way we went.....

My old 67 Dart sat for about 10 years before I sold it to a guy. He got it running again and I found out it was for sale again. I bought it back from him and he told me that he found animal bones in the passenger door where a snake's nest had been!
Also when I removed the rear seat, a child's propellor cap was behind the side panel. It had to have been one me or my siblings had as my parents bought the car new!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

When I pulled the rear seat in my 68 dart, I found three books. They were erotic literature from the 70s. Someone was having themselves a time.

Weirdest thing I have found in one of my vehicles?
Myself

Working at the junkyard I found a lot of weird and cool stuff. A few guns, never kept em as I didn't need a felony for a stolen fire arm/murder weapon. Several sex toys, we once got a car that had one melted on the trunk lid. A pair of sneakers soaked in blood. My personal favorite was when we found about 20 bladeless chainsaws in the back of an '83 Chevy van. We would give em about 6 tries a piece and would huck 'em into one of the engine bins when they didn't start. I think only 3 worked and one of my coworkers bought them for $30

Not sure if this would be in the weird department but the carpet hasn't been removed since the factory put in in, sooo how did a 1972 fifty cent piece get under the carpet with the rest of all the misc. nuts,screws,etc. Do coins come out before the stamp date? Car was built Nov 71. Thought it was strange. Pic of the tag from the original carpet. Out of the pocket of one of the assembly line workers I guess.

Attachments

• Carpet tag 543.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 578
  • Carpet tag 541.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 578
  • Carpet tag 539.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 594
  • Carpet tag 537.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 582
  • Carpet tag 535.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 583
Weirdest thing I have found in one of my vehicles?
Myself

Working at the junkyard I found a lot of weird and cool stuff. A few guns, never kept em as I didn't need a felony for a stolen fire arm/murder weapon. Several sex toys, we once got a car that had one melted on the trunk lid. A pair of sneakers soaked in blood. My personal favorite was when we found about 20 bladeless chainsaws in the back of an '83 Chevy van. We would give em about 6 tries a piece and would huck 'em into one of the engine bins when they didn't start. I think only 3 worked and one of my coworkers bought them for $30

I've wondered what the guys at Pick n' Pull find...and I wonder how much change they score in a week.

A condom (not used) in the roof above the domelight. Looked like someone had used it for emergency repairs as it was wrapped around one of the wires to the light.

I've wondered what the guys at Pick n' Pull find...and I wonder how much change they score in a week.
record ammount of change gathered in one week by one employee at the location I worked at: $43~. $20 of it was pennies found all over the interior of a Crown Vic. He worked in processing so he got first shot at things like that. Though, I heard someone in the south Atlanta yard found $300 under a spare tire in the trunk

I don't know how many old car I have bought that had old French fries in the glove box.

My dart that I bought in 1981 had some in it , still have the car but trashed the fries.
Could have turned them into biodiesel now

This was in the trunk of a 69 barracuda I bought. It's about 3 feet tall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 556
This was in the trunk of a 69 barracuda I bought. It's about 3 feet tall.

I don't know what in the hell that is but are you sure you haven't gotten a curse on yourself since touching it? THAT may be THE weirdest thing a person could have found anywhere!!!

A pair of xs lace blue panties under the drivers seat. They looked like they might've been there since '66. I had to toss em before the wife started accusing me of hooking up with skinny old hippy chicks.

I don't know what in the hell that is but are you sure you haven't gotten a curse on yourself since touching it? THAT may be THE weirdest thing a person could have found anywhere!!!

Yeah it was a little creepy, just sitting under a pile of junk in the trunk when I got the car. It now sits at my back door frightening whoever comes in the house.

Found a build sheet under the back seat of my 69 340 LM23 dart I bought in 1981 ,I always assumed it belonged to the car

It is so brittle I had to tape it to a piece of paper or it would be dust by now.

If the owner of the wants it all they have to do is prove it's to their car and they can have it for actual shipping

-
Back