What's up with this new format??????

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Can't PM ....what gives?
Ok so I figure out I have to join specific forums so I do, then click on said forum and find a list of only my posts, then click on one and nothing comes up but something that says I need to join forum.

Are there bugs that still need worked out?

Feels like the twighlight zone.

Last edited:
"Start a conversation" is the new name for personal messages. Are you logged in?

Yes the forum finally let me in after several attempts and refresh.
I think I'm getting the hang of it........feel like a knuckle dragger.

Okay.
I felt like I was going to be supporting Hillary or something if I clicked "start a conversation."
It just didn't feel right to me...lol.

I have to say I don't see the reason for changing the name of what on every other board is a "PM"

Also be nice if we could "find other posts"

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones...my transition to the new format has been pretty flawless. Did take some to get used to it but find it much better than the old format.

so far i hav'nt found any way to delete the conversations. as it is, when you have 15 you'll be full.

To delete your messages, click on "Leave Conversation." It happened to me the other day in the midst of explaining something to a member I don't know well ... and it seemed really rude. He split before I could finish.

P.S. I've missed ya Spaz!!! Glad to see your name again my friend.

To delete your messages, click on "Leave Conversation." It happened to me the other day in the midst of explaining something to a member I don't know well ... and it seemed really rude. He split before I could finish.

P.S. I've missed ya Spaz!!! Glad to see your name again my friend.
well i'll be darn, worked like a charm. just goes to show that there's always someone that knows something you dont. lol. thanks leanna. dave.

Site is for sure slower to load now, seems to have more space used for adds also. Maybe the adds take time to load

I notice a definite slowdown, both on my pc, tablet and cel. New software must be require more operating resorces, therefore slower overall. I find myself commonly bailing out of threads.due to lack of patiance on waiting for pics to fully load. Also really missing the ability to export conversations for backup purposes, which there is no equivalent to now, but is needed now more than ever due to having to work within the new limit of 15 conversations. Don't get me wrong, I know there are some things that are better, but some core user functionalities I assume/hope are still being worked on and will not be eliminated.

it caught me by supprise as well , but after a bit I like it so far as other than finding old posts

X2 on the ability to search old posts, which I beleave was the most powerfull and functional component of the website.

You can still search old posts....

Click on members name >Click Profile Page >Click Information
Then scroll down to Content

Appreciate it, was familiar with the capability and new format, just expressing perspective between current and former functionality.

I'm signed in and keep seeing pop up ads both on my phone and the computer. One was for a new Chevy Malibu. Ewwwwwwww ................

-
Back