What's up with this new format??????

-
I'm signed in and keep seeing pop up ads both on my phone and the computer. One was for a new Chevy Malibu. Ewwwwwwww ................
I thought "gold" members didnt have to see these adds? The new site setup seems flooded with adds

I thought "gold" members didnt have to see these adds? The new site setup seems flooded with adds
Exact same number of ads as before - only difference is that they are stacked on the right. This is temporary as I will be changing the size of ad banners to a horizontal instead of vertical

While this thread is up :steering: I want to say thank you for the change over, I can use my phone much easier here and picture load from it for the first time in 3 years..
I am enjoying the new set up myself, and don't mind the add's at all.

I don't spend near as much time on here now ........ maybe that's a good thing .

These weren't on the sidebar or at the bottom of the page. They're true pop ups that take up the whole screen requiring me to click the X to get rid of them.
What's intriguing is that I have pop ups DISABLED. Hmmmm....

These weren't on the sidebar or at the bottom of the page. They're true pop ups that take up the whole screen requiring me to click the X to get rid of them.
What's intriguing is that I have pop ups DISABLED. Hmmmm....
Do a malware scan on your computer -

Yep, "start a conversation" is just plain gay....lol....sound like an edict that the PC police would enforce after a hostile corporate takeover in order to make the employees subservient to their new employer, but that being said.
I'm just funnin and you
Can call it whatever the hell you want.

I didn't write the software - I'm not a fan either but it's way too much work to change the wording

-
Back