What's your favorite candy

-
M&M peanut if I do want a candy fix, yep ! I am a nut but still Making Memories.

View attachment 1715800739
The pic doesn't make any sense, I don't know who is the little girl and have no idea what that's all about...

However, complete agreement on the peanut M&M. My pick as well for sure.

20211002_181524.jpg

The pic doesn't make any sense, I don't know who is the little girl and have no idea what that's all about...

However, complete agreement on the peanut M&M. My pick as well for sure.

View attachment 1715800813

Oops, my granddaughter witch is 14 now and when I get to enjoy her company back then I needed a candy fix :thankyou:

That's a tough one.
I'm not afraid of a couple Jolly Ranchers, or some red licorice. :)

126887-01_jolly-rancher-5lb-bag.jpg

Australian-Red-Licorice.jpg

^^
Not my favorite but I would gladly eat them.
I will abstain.

Princess must have a sweet tooth. Or she’s looking for a Chester van to add to the A body collection :lol:
I always wanted a nice dodge A 100 van but I don't think it will ever happen because they are a very seldom seen vehicle and I have only found really nice ones with an exorbitant price tag or the other extreme of ones for cheap but absolute junk.

sc0516-240677_1@2x.jpg

The old family recipe Fudge. Mother calls it "See's Fudge" due to one of her uncles working at See's Candy so the recipe could be pirated :lol:. It has vanilla specified in the recipe. Some batches the vanilla gets substituted with Bailey's Irish Creme or Yukon Jack or Kahlua or Amaretto :lol:

The old family recipe Fudge. Mother calls it "See's Fudge" due to one of her uncles working at See's Candy so the recipe could be pirated :lol:. It has vanilla specified in the recipe. Some batches the vanilla gets substituted with Bailey's Irish Creme or Yukon Jack or Kahlua or Amaretto :lol:

Just had a rare thought :lol: Could be time to try some Fireball in the Holiday Fudge :lol:

They look similar to Mallow Cups from the East. Mallow Cups don't have hits of coconut or toasted almond though. Pretty much just chocolate and marshmallows cream!! Yummy!

41067lHWOVL._AC_SY580_.jpg

The new Snickers peanut butter is real good.

-
Back