Wheel ID help

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I picked up this Duster with these wheels on all 4 corners.
5 X 4-1/2 bolt, width currently unknown. I’ll find out a little later how wide it is. Any ideas?

Thanks Brothers!

598710A7-DD9A-43BA-A045-0A2174339843.jpeg

That’s what I was thinking but…. I really just don’t know.
I’m not particularly fond of them.

I'd bet a dime to a hole in a donut that when the tires are removed, you'll find the Ford logo stamped on the inside of the rim.

That trim ring with the notch for the valve stem is the dead give-a-way...

Look at the rim width from the valve stem to Tim center, that is a 7” wide ford wheel. painted spokes. Ford trim ring wheels never has the satin chrome spokes like the chrome rim version Had.

The ford oval logo will be stamped on the inner rim edge where the weights go. Can see with tire on rim.

That trim ring is not factory, the ford rings go all the way to the center.

AMC has painted spokes, but I don’t recall them having a 7” wide version of this. Could be wrong here.

Rob,
I'm with professor fate on this one, I had those on my 65 coronet 500 when I was stationed in NM. Bought them at a junk yard off a Javelin. They don't like the skinny OE mopar lugnuts or the seat angles it seemed.

Sorry for the long delay in reporting back../

No markings as to manufacturer of the wheel on the insides.
The only thing I can say further is the wheel had a hard time slipping over the hub on the ‘74’s disc brakes.

3 are 14 X 7, one thinner, 6 IIRC.

They’re drivers quality and I’ll probably bring them up to the next swap meet to sell. I really have no need for these.

Thanks fellas!

Yes those wheels don’t fit over the mid 70’s mopar rotors with the square edge on the snout. They stick out too far and the inside of the wheel it tapering down.

03681C79-BA22-4BD5-AC67-AC5C20DB3006.png

7D6858B4-5436-4A26-96B1-6C2151565D90.jpeg

Last edited:
These will and have been on the front, they just a bit of interference. Minor

-
Back